Canadian in need of new betting site

Stay with 5dimes or try something else?

• Total voters

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey betting bros

I was on 5dimes and lost the rest of my money betting woodley(lol gay)

I was wondering if you know of any sites that are basicly just as good and could maybe offer me a bonus, like I remember some sites the first time you deposit 50-100$ they'll match it with a free bet of that amount. I'm looking for something like that. I'm Canadian if that helps, any help is much appreciated.

I went from 50 to 260 last time then got bad luck and went pretty big on woodley and lawler and then that was it
<Oku01>

SportInteraction was awesome for the sign-up bonus for me. No MMA restriction, no rollover. Just plain bonus cash. DM me if you're interested and I'll give you a referral ;-)
They aren't the greatest for props being ready early, 5dimes is the best in this regard.

Bovada/Bodog has been handy but they won't put props up until really late. Been forever since I deposited there but they always seem to have bonus ads going. And over the past couple events I've noticed their ML prices are actually quite comparable to the rest of the books.

Ohmbet has some interesting stuff sometimes. @piglord can hook you up there.

Careful with books with their sign-up bonuses. Many are MMA-restricted and their rollover requirements are extreme. And some even have time limits or expiration dates.

As Canadians we're so lucky that we get to pick almost anything to sign up to. I'm on 7 myself, and looking to get on more. But you need to be if you want to take MMA betting seriously.

Hello sir. Sorry to hear about the losses.

Some people shit on Bovada but I like them. They offer a few bonuses you can claim. Only real downside with them is that they're almost always very late in releasing props, so you're going to have to curb your expectations about getting on board every good opener.

Their bitcoin payouts are wicked fast, same day a lot of the time.

SportInteraction was awesome for the sign-up bonus for me. No MMA restriction, no rollover. Just plain bonus cash. DM me if you're interested and I'll give you a referral ;-)
They aren't the greatest for props being ready early, 5dimes is the best in this regard.

Bovada/Bodog has been handy but they won't put props up until really late. Been forever since I deposited there but they always seem to have bonus ads going. And over the past couple events I've noticed their ML prices are actually quite comparable to the rest of the books.

Ohmbet has some interesting stuff sometimes. @piglord can hook you up there.

Careful with books with their sign-up bonuses. Many are MMA-restricted and their rollover requirements are extreme. And some even have time limits or expiration dates.

As Canadians we're so lucky that we get to pick almost anything to sign up to. I'm on 7 myself, and looking to get on more. But you need to be if you want to take MMA betting seriously.
Hmmm, sport interaction looks ok. But I don't understand the odds. 2.10 and 1.74? I'm used to -250,+220 kind of thing

Hmmm, sport interaction looks ok. But I don't understand the odds. 2.10 and 1.74? I'm used to -250,+220 kind of thing

I think you can toggle between american, decimal, fraction at the top somewhere, or in account settings

I get my money within 48 hours of request like clockwork on bet365.

Euro odds are easier. You just multiply your money with the odds lol.

if you want to live bet the early prelims ohmbet is a good choice, also for other orgs like ksw and aca.

I personally like and have used Bovada for a couple of years. I've been thinking of starting a second account and have been reading reviews of the best sites out there. Bookmaker has an odd set of reviews for some reason. Many sites say, basically, its the gold standard of online betting sites. They set the tone for what lines other sites will have, they have very high betting limits, they've been around for the longest...you get the picture. However, at one site, there was just review after review bashing them saying that they would cancel winning bets and not payout and stuff; really bad type stuff. It crossed my mind to wonder if these reviews were bogus and opposition funded or something. Other sites don't bring them up at all so at this point, I'm just thoroughly confused when it comes to Bookmaker. On a side note, Bookmaker also owns BetDsi.

I personally like and have used Bovada for a couple of years. I've been thinking of starting a second account and have been reading reviews of the best sites out there. Bookmaker has an odd set of reviews for some reason. Many sites say, basically, its the gold standard of online betting sites. They set the tone for what lines other sites will have, they have very high betting limits, they've been around for the longest...you get the picture. However, at one site, there was just review after review bashing them saying that they would cancel winning bets and not payout and stuff; really bad type stuff. It crossed my mind to wonder if these reviews were bogus and opposition funded or something. Other sites don't bring them up at all so at this point, I'm just thoroughly confused when it comes to Bookmaker. On a side note, Bookmaker also owns BetDsi.
Bookmaker is top notch. And BetDSI split off from them some time ago.

oh, so they're separate now? So, you prefer Bookmaker over BetDSI?
They both have advantages- Bookmaker has huge limits, so does BetDSI. Bookmaker has lots of props for MMA with decent limits while BetDSI doesn't have anywhere near as many but has live betting for MMA. On the other hand Bookmaker is much higher rated while BetDSI has some non-payment complaints in recent times.

Most of the DSI complaints are to do with their bonus rollover requirement which is absurdly high with many limitations. Canadians have the widest selection of available books, I'd strongly recommend Bet365, Pinnacle, and BetOnline as your staple books. 5dimes is nice for smaller bettors but they're quick to limit.

They both have advantages- Bookmaker has huge limits, so does BetDSI. Bookmaker has lots of props for MMA with decent limits while BetDSI doesn't have anywhere near as many but has live betting for MMA. On the other hand Bookmaker is much higher rated while BetDSI has some non-payment complaints in recent times.
Thx brother. That's a big help.

Bet365 if canadian.

Bodog was good but they also fuck you hard on line changes and their customer service is shit. I had to argue about a bet I won involving a fight that did not go the distance and they (on the phone) kept saying their "system" said it went the distance. This was in 2017. They wouldn't say what system they used and I told them to just check the UFC.com website and they said they can't/won't because that's not official...

Have you tried bovada? I use them all the time, no problems so far, good support
smile.jpg

Last edited:
Back