News Canelo Alvarez interview talks about GGG De la Hoya and his brother being kidnapped

For all the success he got, he still has the eyes of an insecure kid.

I didn't check these out yet. Question: how in depth did they get about his PED use?

Lol clen doesn’t enhance performance. It’s not even a steroid.

Lol clen doesn’t enhance performance. It’s not even a steroid.

lmao

clen does enhance performance it's not technically a steroid but all the steroid users use it on top of their stack of anabolics.

I didn't check these out yet. Question: how in depth did they get about his PED use?

obviously he isn't going to admit it he said he is still upset with GGG and wants to bash his head in that's what he said it probably hurts cause it's the truth lol.

I enjoyed these for the most part, just wish Graham Bensinger released the whole interview in one video

Yes it does...Allows you keep muscle and get lean....That's important as fuck for fighters.
LOL..... So you think canelo is trying to bulk up to 168 of clean muscle? I didn't know bodybuilders made good boxing P4P champions.{<jordan}
Last I heard canelo walks around 180's and has to lose pounds to make weight. I'm pretty sure world class boxing training will get you extremely lean on its own.

Canelo's a very good boxer but the close fights the ped use and cherry picking.

At least he fights larger opponents now instead of beating up smaller guys.

Remember when he broke the jaw of 5ft 3 108lb Ulises Solís in street fight?

archie.jpg

Disgusting interview. Canelo came across as an egomaniac. I dislike him even more after watching this whole thing.

- He still hasn't owned up to the failed drug test going as far as saying that all the cows in Mexico are injected with clen. The onus is on you to be proactive if you have knowledge of this beforehand: Don't eat beef! Or, go train in the US.

- The way he talked about Oscar was really disgusting. Oscar has his demons that he has struggled conquering and Canelo dismisses him as "caring only about drinking". After Oscar guided Canelo's career, gave him all the favorable matchups and made him who he is today.

Back