News Canelo Alvarez interview talks about GGG De la Hoya and his brother being kidnapped

I’d rather have canelo do roid shakes but go on to fight bigger and heavier guys (hopefully Bivol eventually) than do the Floyd shit of only fighting smaller opponents at their worst moment and also his ex wife.

I’d rather have canelo do roid shakes but go on to fight bigger and heavier guys (hopefully Bivol eventually) than do the Floyd shit of only fighting smaller opponents at their worst moment and also his ex wife.

I'd rather neither.

I didn't check these out yet. Question: how in depth did they get about his PED use?

They did talk about it. For what it’s worth, I did look up clenbuterol in Mexican meat and it is very common. There are tons of articles on this not related to Canelo but the actual problem.

I dislike him even more after watching this whole thing.

Interesting take considering the comments on YT were overwhelmingly positive. Not often does Canelo open up as he did in this interview. But I guess that when you start your post by basically saying you’ve never liked the guy, it shouldn’t be surprising.

Interesting take considering the comments on YT were overwhelmingly positive. Not often does Canelo open up as he did in this interview. But I guess that when you start your post by basically saying you’ve never liked the guy, it shouldn’t be surprising.

Canelo's got a lot of fans, and those were mostly his fans. I mean look at the like/dislike ratio during the PED video... that should tell you all you need to know. They don't care that Canelo was negligent and tested positive, despite admitting that he knew all the cows in Mexico are injected with Clen.

Canelo's got a lot of fans, and those were mostly his fans. I mean look at the like/dislike ratio during the PED video... that should tell you all you need to know. They don't care that Canelo was negligent and tested positive, despite admitting that he knew all the cows in Mexico are injected with Clen.

I don’t know much about PED’s. But I would probably say that being negligent and knowingly trying to enhance your performance are two different things. That’s why there’s manslaughter and then there’s murder. Intent matters.

I don’t know much about PED’s. But I would probably say that being negligent and knowingly trying to enhance your performance are two different things. That’s why there’s manslaughter and then there’s murder. Intent matters.

Canelo admitted that he knew all beef in Mexico is potentially tainted... yet he still ate the beef. At worst, that's grossly negligent. If you know that's a problem, then you have to be proactive. Canelo isn't poor, he had money to train in the states, he could've taken other protein sources. He didn't care.

Awful human. It's like Errol Spence driving drunk in the middle of the night in a sports car without his seatbelt on. Bad people that nobody should look up to.

Canelo admitted that he knew all beef in Mexico is potentially tainted... yet he still ate the beef. At worst, that's grossly negligent. If you know that's a problem, then you have to be proactive. Canelo isn't poor, he had money to train in the states, he could've taken other protein sources. He didn't care.

Awful human. It's like Errol Spence driving drunk in the middle of the night in a sports car without his seatbelt on. Bad people that nobody should look up to.

You have issues. Bye

Lol clen doesn’t enhance performance. It’s not even a steroid.

Phenethylamin is a ß2 agonist and precursor of katecholamin hormones like Adrenalin, Dopamin. It has a great medical use for asthmatic patients as a broncho dillatator but its also comonly used in its anabol effect of building up muscle mass while reducing fat. Thats why it is described as anabolic PED while not being a hormone itself and considered highly effective.

You are right that it is not a classic endogen or exogen anabolic steroid, thats why on the anti doping list its entry is in section "other anabolic substances" as a ß2 agonist like also Zilpaterol and other substances as SARMS , Tibolon and Zeranol.

Grit Breuer was quite a famous athlete who doped with Clenbuterol and had massive effects. Thats why despite getting you banned its still used a lot.

But I would advise strongly against the use for any athlete. It can have severe effects on ones health as it can especially with other steroids lead to hypokalämie and hypoglykämie which can kill you.

Still its highly effective and thats why it is still illegal used in animal breeding.

Regarding the interview Canelo really came across as ungrateful and spoiled . YOu can criticize Oscar sure but talking down on him like that after he literally built his career is not nice. ODLH has his demons but f.e. I remember he supports quite some organisations for youth education without bragging about it. Learned about that from someone who got money from him out of the blue for computer schooling of low income kids. Does not excuse his wrongdoings but Canelo was made into that superstar by ODLH. I dont think he realizes how important GBP was in building his brand.

Hes hated Canelo since he beat Lara.

Just a question since you’re making a claim about Canelo’s knowledge: did he admit that he has always known cows in Mexico are injected with clen, or did he state that the cows in Mexico are after being caught? Because in one case he always knew and was negligent, therefore culpable. In the other instance he may have learned about this issue through being caught, which is very different.

My understanding is that his clen levels were extremely low, so I’m not willing to leap to calling him a cheat (which implies he took clen deliberately) without more information.

Phenethylamin is a ß2 agonist and precursor of katecholamin hormones like Adrenalin, Dopamin. It has a great medical use for asthmatic patients as a broncho dillatator but its also comonly used in its anabol effect of building up muscle mass while reducing fat. Thats why it is described as anabolic PED while not being a hormone itself and considered highly effective.

You are right that it is not a classic endogen or exogen anabolic steroid, thats why on the anti doping list its entry is in section "other anabolic substances" as a ß2 agonist like also Zilpaterol and other substances as SARMS , Tibolon and Zeranol.

Grit Breuer was quite a famous athlete who doped with Clenbuterol and had massive effects. Thats why despite getting you banned its still used a lot.

But I would advise strongly against the use for any athlete. It can have severe effects on ones health as it can especially with other steroids lead to hypokalämie and hypoglykämie which can kill you.

Still its highly effective and thats why it is still illegal used in animal breeding.

Regarding the interview Canelo really came across as ungrateful and spoiled . YOu can criticize Oscar sure but talking down on him like that after he literally built his career is not nice. ODLH has his demons but f.e. I remember he supports quite some organisations for youth education without bragging about it. Learned about that from someone who got money from him out of the blue for computer schooling of low income kids. Does not excuse his wrongdoings but Canelo was made into that superstar by ODLH. I dont think he realizes how important GBP was in building his brand.
Lol clen does not build muscle. The only real effect it has for burning fat is it keeps your body temperature a little higher than normal for a short amount of time. Yes it does dilate your lungs to breathe better but that’s about it. Not a steroid. I know because I’ve been there done that in the world of cycling.

Lol clen does not build muscle

That is the reason its still used illegal in animal breeding and well documented. Kind of nonsensical to even discuss it.
Its like discussing if the earth is flat. But nowadays the meat industry has developed more effective doping agents with less side effects.

"Most useful for livestock farmers, Clenbuterol creates hypertrophy of skeletal muscle, increases lipolysis and decreases lypogenesis all that lead to enlarged muscular structure."

The way it works can be read f.e. in this well researched article https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/41218/PDF/1/play/

It you get caught as a livestock farmer there are hughe fines but still pharmacies, doctors and farmers conspire to use it because of its effectiveness despite the possibility of contaminating the meat.

That is the reason its still used illegal in animal breeding and well documented. Kind of nonsensical to even discuss it.
Its like discussing if the earth is flat. But nowadays the meat industry has developed more effective doping agents with less side effects.

"Most useful for livestock farmers, Clenbuterol creates hypertrophy of skeletal muscle, increases lipolysis and decreases lypogenesis all that lead to enlarged muscular structure."

The way it works can be read f.e. in this well researched article https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/rutgers-lib/41218/PDF/1/play/

It you get caught as a livestock farmer there are hughe fines but still pharmacies, doctors and farmers conspire to use it because of its effectiveness despite the possibility of contaminating the meat.
My brother has been using prescribed clenbuterol half his life due to asthma at full strength and he’s just a regular looking dude with no muscle. I’ll take actual personal experience over any article.

My brother has been using prescribed clenbuterol half his life due to asthma at full strength and he’s just a regular looking dude with no muscle. I’ll take actual personal experience over any article.

Yeah Clen in dosage for asthma compared to athletes dosing for competition or animal breeders <Lmaoo><Lmaoo> Total legit deduction.

An athlete takes at least ten times the dosage your brother takes.

This is not only an article. They are referencing a lot of studies. If you want to learn read it. They go into detail of phsysiologic changes.

And yes! you can take Clen without any muscle building doping effect. Who would have thought. Oh my god.

For anyone thinking about using it themselves. Dont! do it. You need very close monitoring if you go into higher dosage because the side effects can be very severe. Really not worth the risk. Stay away from it.

Last edited:
Back