News Canelo vs BIlly Joe Saunders May 8th DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could be a fairly entertaining scrap. The Red is pretty darn good at cutting off the ring, so Saunders is gonna have to fight.

Same hero who paid a crackwhore to punch a homeless guy and then drove off without paying her or some such idiocy.

hopefully he gets pulled from the fight or banned again, he's just an utter scumbag of the highest order

If I'm interpreting this right, this is one of the lowest things I've ever seen a boxer say.
Translate for me my man

Translate for me my man

He first posted a picture of a rat in reference to Barry McGuigan and the recent Panorama show on the Kinahan family.

Right after this, he posted a challenge for daughters tag....some people are saying this is in reference to McGuigans daughter passing last year, i wouldnt put it past Saudners TBH if thats exactly what he was getting at

He first posted a picture of a rat in reference to Barry McGuigan and the recent Panorama show on the Kinahan family.

Right after this, he posted a challenge for daughters tag....some people are saying this is in reference to McGuigans daughter passing last year, i wouldnt put it past Saudners TBH if thats exactly what he was getting at
Wow. I dont have any words for that one. I hope Canelo puts the beating of a lifetime on him.

I'd love Canelo to put a painful beating on BJS, the only downside is BJS will get paid a lot of money for it.

Back