News Canelo vs BIlly Joe Saunders May 8th DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol the amount of faux outrage at his every move could mean big numbers?

I hope Canelo totally fucking ices this cunt.

Sadly I think BJS has the ring IQ to stay on his bike for 12 rounds to lose a wide decision but then make a big deal about going the distance.

that’s exactly what I expect to happen

the only fight I’m interested in seeing Saunders in, is a rematch with lil Chris eubank

I dont want to see this fight anymore, not even for the satisfaction of BJS taking a beating, pay someone else, give the opportunity to someone else

I kind of agree, but can't blame Canelo for not wanting to leave the question unanswered.

If BJS really took a shot at a man's dead daughter then it's par for the course for him, I'm not surprised, but it is another reason to be sickened and disgusted by this man child. Like I know I'm a pos but this guy makes me look like a fucking angel.

Let's make it clear I hope Canelo doesn't beat him into a coma.... Doesn't... Doesn't. I'll keep reiterating that to myself. DOESN'T beat him into a coma. DOESN'T... B/c sometimes I get confused w/ this cunt.

If BJS really took a shot at a man's dead daughter then it's par for the course for him, I'm not surprised, but it is another reason to be sickened and disgusted by this man child. Like I know I'm a pos but this guy makes me look like a fucking angel.

Let's make it clear I hope Canelo doesn't beat him into a coma.... Doesn't... Doesn't. I'll keep reiterating that to myself. DOESN'T beat him into a coma. DOESN'T... B/c sometimes I get confused w/ this cunt.

I also hope he DOESN'T get put in a coma for an extended period of time.

I kind of agree, but can't blame Canelo for not wanting to leave the question unanswered.
Hope he thinks this way but I doubt it. lol at everyone saying he's getting killed, he might feel a bit sore after 12 but... come on, Canelo can't be willed into being a KO artist.

Well thats good. With the things hes done in the past it was pretty easy to believe this one. But ya, seems like poor timing if anything if all those posts are legit.

Well thats good. With the things hes done in the past it was pretty easy to believe this one. But ya, seems like poor timing if anything if all those posts are legit.

Maybe i'm just holding a grudge but i think he made a sick joke and then when backlash came in he tried to cover his ass. I'm probably wrong but i've seen it many times before.

Maybe i'm just holding a grudge but i think he made a sick joke and then when backlash came in he tried to cover his ass. I'm probably wrong but i've seen it many times before.
I dont know how hed have a tweet from earlier in the day with the same thing posted on it. But I wouldnt be surprised if your suspicion was legit either. He is trash.

I dont know how hed have a tweet from earlier in the day with the same thing posted on it. But I wouldnt be surprised if your suspicion was legit either. He is trash.

I don't dislike anyone unless i really feel i have to. Even on here there isn't anyone i've argued with, but BJS just makes me sick.

There is no doubt he knew what he was doing.

He has done NOTHING to warrant this fight. Beaten nobody and isn't even a recognizable name to anyone but hardcores. Its not gonna be a competitive fight, and hes not deserving of the money fight in boxing. And now he just further makes the sport look trashy.

Hope he thinks this way but I doubt it. lol at everyone saying he's getting killed, he might feel a bit sore after 12 but... come on, Canelo can't be willed into being a KO artist.
We can only Hope.

We can only Hope.

You know that scene from Gladiator where Cesar fights Maximus and calls for a sword, then the squad leader tells everyone not to give him their sword? Well i hope Canelo hits BJS with a brutal liver shot early in the fight and keeps targeting it. BJS goes down for a 3rd time at some point but the ref tells him to get up, the corner throws in the towel and Canelo wipes his sweat away and throws it back at them. The beating continues until the final bell at which point the judges call for an immediate rematch and the bell goes again.

Back