Canelo vs Yildirim Feb.27th DAZN MIAMI

Canelo is gonna come out looking slow and will get dropped in the 4th, then after trying to survive for the rest of the fight will get brutally KO'd in the 10th.

BET ON IT.

I like Canelo and will probably still watch, but this is kind of a dumb fight... There are better match-ups out there at super MW. Caleb Plant, David Benavidez, and Billy Joe Saunders for example. These kind of fights make me pull for the upset.

A few cards that day

Feb 27

Joseph Parker vs Junior Fa on DAZN around 5am-6am ET

Jamel Herring vs Carl Frampton on ESPN+ around 5pm ET

Canelo Alvarez vs Avni Yildirim on DAZN around 11pm ET

I didn't know Frampton was fighting this weekend. You just made my night :) Thanks, man. On the surface, the other two look like blowouts, but the Frampton fight is going to be fun.

I didn't know Frampton was fighting this weekend. You just made my night :) Thanks, man. On the surface, the other two look like blowouts, but the Frampton fight is going to be fun.
Herring-Frampton got postponed.

I'm kind of digging the undercard for what it is. McWilliams Arroyo is kind of an up and down fighter but he has a ton of talent, and it will be cool to see him against Martinez. I know some people think it's a mismatch, but I don't think it is actually. I expect Martinez to win, but I think Arroyo will have moments. I also think that Zhilei Zhang is fighting too, and I think it's kind of cool to see guys like that in the undercard, because there's pretty much no chance Canelo is going to lose, so fights that are a little intriguing are nice.

The over/under for this fight is a whopping 4.5. With juice on the under! I wonder if he'll cover that low of a total...

Back