Cant gain weight/fat for the life of me

It's 10am and I've eaten 12 eggs, two litres of milk which both had olive oil in, and I'm about to have another meal. That's over 2000 calories already, and will be over 3000 calories by 11am

You're not eating as much as you think. 5 eggs is a snack. Track your food to see how many calories you're eating and then eat more.

Milk with olive oil in it?

<6>

The abrupt nature of this post actually made me laugh out loud.
I mean c'mon man sounds like he eats 2500 calories a day and hes asking why he can't put on weight. Then he says he out eats his 'roided up uncle' ... Hes probably 20 years older than you his metabolism is going to be slower
Milk with olive oil in it?

<6>
Haha

I've done it for years without any problems.

giphy.gif

Easy calories. I've always had an active job and walk everywhere, played sports, so I've always needed more calories than most people. I've gained around 25kg in my adult life and it's a big reason why

Last edited:
Easy calories. I've always had an active job and walk everywhere, played sports, so I've always needed more calories than most people. I've gained around 25kg in my adult life and it's a big reason why

Just an interesting way to consume extra calories I guess. I get what you mean and I love olive oil, but milk just seems like a weird place to get that boost

Just an interesting way to consume extra calories I guess. I get what you mean and I love olive oil, but milk just seems like a weird place to get that boost

I do get some strange looks when I do it!

@AlanGregson do you like shakes? If you have a mixer, you can make yourself a shake everyday and put a reasonable amount of peanut-butter in.

Drinking it in a shake will also make you feel way less bloated than if you're eating the peanut-butter on toast or something similar.

You also might wanna add bananas in, as they taste good in combination with peanut-butter.

Dead serious OP if you arent gaining there are only 3 possibilities.
1. You arent eating enough (98% of people fall into here even as hard gainers).
2. Hyperthyroidism.
3. Cancer.

Take your pick.

Natural peanut butter and olive oil in shakes is awesome.

2 tbsp peanut butter: 200 calories
2 tbsp EVOO: 240 calories.

440 calories in 4 tbsp of volume is pretty easy to get down.

It's not that people can't gain weight, they just don't know how. @AlanGregson, chicken breast has ~165 calories per 100g. Add in some of the recommendations in this thread and keep eating your junk food and I bet you'll blow up.

I was 175 lbs when I started lifting and got as heavy as 260 lbs. Most of us in this thread have been in your shoes before.

i was like 180lbs yesterday before i went to sleep, i woke up today at 175lbs....

Missed this part before.

Lol bro, you were 180 lbs AFTER eating and drinking all day. Of course you're going to wake up lighter. It's not like you lost 5 lbs of tissue overnight.

Nighttime weights are useless.

Dead serious OP if you arent gaining there are only 3 possibilities.
1. You arent eating enough (98% of people fall into here even as hard gainers).
2. Hyperthyroidism.
3. Cancer.

Take your pick.
You forgot fullblown AIDS bro.

This kid is actually lucky he posted this dumb shit here. He can say post what he likes, but he is gonna learn from this and be the first of his buddies to figure out eating and isnt gonna be emabarressing himself talking like this to real people.

You know what they say "It takes a village of sherdoggers."

Haha actually reminds me of a guy who asked me how to gain weight. My advice was "eat more". His reply was "I am".

This kid is actually lucky he posted this dumb shit here. He can say post what he likes, but he is gonna learn from this and be the first of his buddies to figure out eating and isnt gonna be emabarressing himself talking like this to real people.

You know what they say "It takes a village of sherdoggers."
This is a very insightful post.
Its actually how I started... posted some dumb shit, got roasted, got better for it.

How about drinking a gallon of full fat milk a day?

Back