Cant start new thread?

you mean I have to reply or profile post? I'm new & having the same issue , can't start new thread .

Reply to others threads until you meet the requirements to start threads yourself

i wonder what the idea behind this is. See, now I need to find threads, react to stuff etc etc... that might cause some people to spam, or atleast focus on quanity versus quality.

But at some point I will be able to make my own threads :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder what the idea behind this is. See, now I need to find threads, react to stuff etc etc... that might cause some people to spam, or atleast focus on quanity versus quality.

White belts are capped at a max of 30 posts per day to avoid new users spamming to meet the requirements.

The idea was to slow down prior bans and spam/advertising accounts.

I've just lost the ability to reply to specific posts, however I can reply to threads...what happened?

So, I need 150 posts before I can start a thread? great..

Ive been waiting for my account to get permission to post for a while now. I just have 1 question now im gonna have to say 150 things before asking?

This should be post 151 but I’m still not seeing an option to create a new thread

This should be post 151 but I’m still not seeing an option to create a new thread
Hi, John.

It sometimes takes a few posts or moments of time in state to become active. Let us know at next login if your account doesn't roll over as I now see you've successfully been awarded your yellow belt.

Hi, John.

It sometimes takes a few posts or moments of time in state to become active. Let us know at next login if your account doesn't roll over as I now see you've successfully been awarded your yellow belt.
its working now

That would explain why I can't start a thread either then! I literally joined to ask a question ... Only another 148 posts to go before I can...

Hi guys I haven’t been able to start a thread on any forums for about a year now...can someone help?

It would have been fairer if you guys kept the 150 post requirement for newly registered folks, but made an exception for people who have been here long enough and don't post that often.

Back