Cant wait to see Sergei clobber the hell out of Meathead this weekend.

The moment meathead is in trouble, he'll go for the balls. Just watch.

Unless Sergei goes for the revenge strike first.

Matt should win this one.

I still find it impossible to believe that Sergei's balls have recovered from that last fight.

Matt should win this one.

I still find it impossible to believe that Sergei's balls have recovered from that last fight.

I agree. I don't think Sergei will win. I think Mitrione should take it. He might even finish Sergei this time around.

I'm picking and betting Sergei to win.

I hope so. Always gotta root for Pride fighters.

Sergei only 1 loss in his last 13 fights .

That surprizes me. For some reason I thought he has been a lot worse over the last half dozen years.

Rooting for Sergei, but this fight could go either way.

Sergei I love you but mesthead is gonna clobber you worse then your nuts lol.

Sergei got ktfo by javy ayala guy has power and had the speed advantage and it ended the night.

Matt is a better striker then javy with imo faster hands......outside of a lucky bomb I see Sergei going night night.

If I didnt scare ol trentkelp out if the forums hed be spamming this thread with Tyrell fortune videos lol

I hope so. Always gotta root for Pride fighters.

Yep me too, in ufc the only Pride fighters left in contract are Shogun, Werdum and Overeem that I can think of. In Bellator not sure if Wanderlei and Rampage still in contract, but they have Mousasi who fought in Pride. Also Sergei can't think of anyone else.

Sergei I love you but mesthead is gonna clobber you worse then your nuts lol.

Sergei got ktfo by javy ayala guy has power and had the speed advantage and it ended the night.

Matt is a better striker then javy with imo faster hands......outside of a lucky bomb I see Sergei going night night.

Matt's striking sucks. Hes terrible. Everytime time he KOd someone on the feet it was pure luck.

Sergei only 1 loss in his last 13 fights .

That surprizes me. For some reason I thought he has been a lot worse over the last half dozen years.

Level of competition wasn't the best.

Yep me too, in ufc the only Pride fighters left in contract are Shogun, Werdum and Overeem that I can think of. In Bellator not sure if Wanderlei and Rampage still in contract, but they have Mousasi who fought in Pride. Also Sergei can't think of anyone else.

They're a rare breed these days.

I believe Anderson, Hunt and Lil Nog are still under contract with UFC..

Fedor still active in Bellator, Barnett's just been signed.

Vitor's gonna be TRT KOing guys in One FC soon.

Back