Carnivore Diet

Day 16 Friday 1/19/2019

1 kg New York + Ribeye
10 eggs sunny side up
3 g d. liver
6 g fish oil

Same as yesterday. Ugh...I feel so full.

Yet another tweak to my diet:

So I noticed a difference in my constitution soon after I brought eggs back into my diet. I'm getting cramps, stomach bloating, frequent diarrhea, and a bit of nausea and mental fog, which never occurred when I only consumed meat. I'm taking eggs out of my diet for a while once again to see how my body will react. If the cramps, bloating, etc stop, then it's probably an indication that I'm allergic to them or something of the sort.

Trial and error. Nothing is perfect from the beginning.

Last edited:
Also, I'm getting my DNA tested pretty soon through my23andme to check my genetic markup and see if I'm suffering from or predisposed to certain diseases and allergies. I suspect that I could be suffering from Celiac's disease and allergies to several foods.

Also, I'm getting my DNA tested pretty soon through my23andme to check my genetic markup and see if I'm suffering from or predisposed to certain diseases and allergies. I suspect that I could be suffering from Celiac's disease and allergies to several foods.

I did 23andme and while some of the stuff is accurate, a good amount doesn't add up. As far as allergies go they don't dive too deep into into them. They do however show your carrier status of certain genes associated with certain diseases. If you get the test done then make sure you download the raw data so you can upload it to other websites that offer more specialized information. I did some of the Athletigen reports which were neat, and I used FoundMyFitness which is Rhonda Patrick's website since it's a little more comprehensive regarding things like diet. Both offered some interesting info. As far as ancestry goes, GEDmatch is a really good tool that compares your DNA to a much wider range of people and populations.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to have to remove butter from my diet as well. There's a trace amount of casein in butter. Casein has a similar molecular structure to gluten.

I did 23andme and while some of the stuff is accurate, a good amount doesn't add up. As far as allergies go they don't dive too deep into into them. They do however show your carrier status of certain genes associated with certain diseases. If you get the test done then make sure you download the raw data so you can upload it to other websites that offer more specialized information. I did some of the Athletigen reports which were neat, and I used FoundMyFitness which is Rhonda Patrick's website since it's a little comprehensive regarding things like diet. Both offered some interesting info. As far as ancestry goes, GEDmatch is a really good tool that compares your DNA to a much wider range of people and populations.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I guess with the DNA genetic testing still being in its infancy, it's too early to rely on the accuracy of the results.

Ketone urinalysis for 1/19/2019

oDXV8OR.jpg

Dark red

Day 18 Sunday 1/20/2019

1 lb bacon
250 g Mackerel
3 g D. Liver

Day 19 Monday 1/21/2019

1.25 kg Sonora Ribeye
3 d. liver
6 g fish oil

Day 20 Tuesday 1/22/2019

First meal:

1 lb Sonora Ribeye

Meal 2:

1 lb bacon
3 g D liver
6 g fish oil

Last edited:
Day 21 Wednesday 1/23/2019

Meal 1:

400 g chorizo in intestinal casing
350 g Ribeye
3 g d. liver
6 g fish oil

Meal 2:

.8 kg beef ribs

Last edited:
I have nothing to offer, but wanted to say thanks for posting all this. I find (detailed) diets fascinating and informative.

Subscribed.

Welcome. Feel free to ask questions about the diet and its effects if you wish.

Day 22 1/24/2019

Meal 1:

.5 kg Bacon

Meal 2:

1 kg ribeye
20 g collagen
6 g fish oil
3 g desiccated liver

Last edited:
Some update:

• Lower back is feeling better
  • Minor improvement in the knees
  • I think I'm getting close to being in a fat adapted state. Sources say that it takes within a range of 3 weeks to 3 months to be fat adapted, depending on insulin tolerance. Since I'm used to the keto diet, the transition should be faster for me.
  • I feel less moody
  • On some days I can get by with only 4 hours of sleep. Weird.
  • Acne continues to slowly disappear. My hair is growing back on my head. Again, could be due to the reduction in stress level.
  • I have absolutely no cravings for sweets nor carbs. I think I've mentioned this before.

Day 23 1/25/2019

1 kg ribeye
20 g collagen
6 g fish oil
3 g desiccated liver

Day 24 1/26/2019

Meal 1 (More like a snack):

125 g feta cheese - a little note about this. Feta cheese is made with goat cheese, which contains A2 beta casein, instead of A1 beta, which is more commonly found in most cow milk. A2 beta is easier to digest for humans and is less inflammatory than A1.

Meal 2:

125 g feta cheese
.5 kg ribeye

Last edited:
Sunday Day 25 1/27/2019

1.3 kg Ribeye
3 g d. liver
6 g fish oil

Monday Day 26 1/28/2019

1 kg ribeye
20 g collagen
3 g desiccated liver