CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
Kentucky #1. UCLA has 3 more titles but they've had large periods of meh outside of the Papa Sam decade. And titles aren't everything (no one would say the Celtics are the GOAT NBA franchise over the Lakers).
Kansas and North Carolina are disqualified for claiming fake Helms titles.

All these pussies bitchin about 2020.... the pandemic, kobe being a dead can, the election, etc.

ya'll should be thankful balance has been restored to the Big East and thus the world. 2020 is pretty sweet

It's Hoop Tyme

Those uniforms are fresh.

Unis looked so much better back then.

DanCross.jpg

IU getting off...to a start. Im pulling for them. Those fans are sometimes not great, but I want them to have success.

If only both of these teams could lose.
Most people celebrate Duke getting eliminated every year as a holiday but Gonzaga is that team for me.

Gonzaga is world class. What a debut from Suggs against an elite opponent.

If only both of these teams could lose.
Most people celebrate Duke getting eliminated every year as a holiday but Gonzaga is that team for me.

What don’t you like about the Zags? To me, they’re one of the most likable programs. Coach Few took over a tomato can that would get nothing but 1-star recruits and transformed them into an elite program. People say they’ve underperformed in March, and while they have at times, they’ve recently gone to multiple Elite Eights, including a national title game that they nearly won.

Don't you root for UGA in football?

<{fry}>
I do, you are correct. Graduated from IU and I do want them to enjoy it though (they are usually a joke). I assure you my loyalty remains to the perpetually disappointing team in Athens.

What don’t you like about the Zags? To me, they’re one of the most likable programs. Coach Few took over a tomato can that would get nothing but 1-star recruits and transformed them into an elite program. People say they’ve underperformed in March, and while they have at times, they’ve recently gone to multiple Elite Eights, including a national title game that they nearly won.
They play a bunch of creampuffs all season and coast into the tournament before usually pooping their pants against legit competition.

Back