CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
I had no idea Illinois was ranked so high.

If they squeeze into the tourney, they have the talent to run the table and we know teh huskezzzz have an act for striking magic in the crunchtime of March..... it is afterall the Decade anniversary of .......
M1K2011C032-850x478.jpg
Damn Butler. We had a 10 point lead on them with 2 minutes left in the Elite 8 and lost in OT.

Fuck Creighton!

CJM7b8v.jpg

If y'all have never seen Hoop Dreams then you need to watch it ASAP.

Pretty crazy the Mountain West may have the most important conference tourney this year. 3 squads squarely on the bubble (Utah State, Boise State, and Colorado State).

I hope Gonzaga runs the table. Would be special. People dump on Mark Few for not going further in the tourney but they went to the national title a few years ago and had a couple other Elite 8 appearances. People forget that Gonzaga was a no-name program when he took over. They couldn’t even get 2-star recruits, let alone 4 and 5-star guys. But if the Zags don’t win the title, then I hope a B1G squad brings it home.

I wonder if Iowa will be a #1 seed now?
And fuck Gonzaga. I hate them the way most people hate Duke.

If Gonzaga can’t win their own tournament they shouldn’t get an at large bid

And Virginia is out of the ACCT via COVID.

Bubble teams watching Memphis, Georgetown, and Oregon State like

tenor.gif

Palm and Lunardi still have Cuse in.

GT beats FSU to win the ACC. <Lmaoo>

And Pitino takes Iona dancing in his first year there and his 5th school to go overall. Gotta give the slimeball credit.

Back