News Cejudo vs Aldo, May 19th, UFC 250.

Undeserved, but lets be honest here, we don't give a fook about that russian prick or B level fighter Sterling.
Ranking by instagram followers now is it?
Can't wait to see Justin Bieber vs Logan Paul for the bullshit title of the world.

My plan is to boycott whole event, I don't know what happen with UFC...ofc some weird title shots happened from time to time, but right now it's just event after event. Now excuse to match these fighters is "champion asked for this", please give me a break.
Not really excited about Izzy/Romero 2. Yoel's 4th title shot in last 4 years, two losses, one missed weight, last MW fight won in 2016. Now Aldo as challanger is even better because guy has no wins as BW. There's more integrity in wmma divisions, here I said it.

Yoel and Aldo both getting title shots off 2 losses with divisions stacked with worthy contenders. Cray times.

Respect to Cejudo taking this fight in Brasilia. War Aldo.

Well Henry will come to fight unlike Marlon and Aldo did not look as bad as I thought he would at 135.

Should be a good scrap.

Well I guess that's to have a Brazilian ppv, invent a contender.
Also since ufc 250 is the 40+ card I was thinking aldo was alot older he's only 33 fighting has aged him so much.

please god let aldo crush this little goof.

in all seriousness though, this theorethically is a good match up for aldo his TDD and better striking should win him this fight the only real question is age.

It's an okay fight, shouldn't be getting made though. Also hadn't picked up a win in the weight class and hasn't won since Moicano

It's an okay fight, shouldn't be getting made though. Also hadn't picked up a win in the weight class and hasn't won since Moicano
Buy the hype about him winning the last fight or risk Dana rage. He has name value, let them use him while he still runs.

The champ champ virus continues to spread.

I’ve been a Aldo fan for years, but something In my gut tells me that Cejudo gets it done and makes it look easy against an aging Aldo.

and I strongly dislike Triple Cringe

This is the fight when everyone realizes Henry is the Champty Champ-Camp..........
Champ.

Back