News Cejudo vs Aldo, May 19th, UFC 250.

Aldo doesn’t deserve this but he was screwed out of the one he did. I’m good with it.

This is the fight when everone realizes Henry is the Champty Champ-Camp..........
Champ.

This is biggest bullshit title gift ever... and to think people say Yoel doesn't deserve it when Aldo is given one for the most bullshit reason ever.

Triple C should be the favorite but aldo is a real live dog in this. Would be awesome to see him win and retire.

Last edited:
Aldo getting KOd by this twat is going to be a sad day.

Aldo doesn’t deserve this but he was screwed out of the one he did. I’m good with it.

He may have deserved a rematch against McG but not against Holloway, so I think he was already compensated.

I mean at this rate Cowboy should be getting a title shot. Complete joke.

He may have deserved a rematch against McG but not against Holloway, so I think he was already compensated.

Holloway was supposed to defend against Frankie after he won the belt. Frankie got injured and Aldo was a late replacement with <4 weeks notice.

Damn -- remember when Aldo used to kick everyone's legs off? His boxing has improved and evolved in his game, but I miss those days.
He's fighting without using his strongest weapon. I thought that he might have a permanent injury on his leg but then I see him kicking like hell in practise and I realize he's just fighting unbelievably dumb

Didn't expect that but looking forward to it. Prime Aldo crushes Cejudo, this version I'm not so sure but we'll see. I thought him going to 135 was insane but he actually looked great against Marlon.

Triple C should be the favorite but also is a real live dog in this.

e5Asz5e.png

the rematch with max was as a short notice replacement. More of a risk than a reward for Aldo. I wouldn’t call that compensation

War Aldo !!!!! I hope he wins

Not the biggest on this fight being made. Going with cejudo here.

Back