CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be dead by then.
How have you been man?
Not bad at all. I’ve made it through the pandemic still able to work and have an income so I’m not going to complain about anything since so many are struggling right now. And yourself?

Also, Bama had no problem running my card last week for those season tickets despite not knowing if going to the game will even be an option this year.

Not bad at all. I’ve made it through the pandemic still able to work and have an income so I’m not going to complain about anything since so many are struggling right now. And yourself?

Well there ya go. Pretty burnt out w/ working from home, and working for the University. Outside of that, cannot really complain. Putting in a fence this weekend, and spending time with my dad - should be a good one.

Also, Bama had no problem running my card last week for those season tickets despite not knowing if going to the game will even be an option this year.

I PIF in like January or February. Hearing a lot of chatter that it will be B1G only games from some of my contacts, etc. If I was offered a full refund today, I would take it. I don't want my ticketmaster account credited at all.

Well there ya go. Pretty burnt out w/ working from home, and working for the University. Outside of that, cannot really complain. Putting in a fence this weekend, and spending time with my dad - should be a good one.

I PIF in like January or February. Hearing a lot of chatter that it will be B1G only games from some of my contacts, etc. If I was offered a full refund today, I would take it. I don't want my ticketmaster account credited at all.
The rumor round hereyah is that 25% capacity for Gameday

The rumor round hereyah is that 25% capacity for Gameday

I have it on very good authority that it will be a significantly reduced live audience and masks will be required.
i would love to see that down in Alabama, lol.

WellgroomedFearlessIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

Colleges are getting merc'd. First everyone questioning what the exorbitant tuition fees are actually for when you can just do virtually all classes online. Now no sports revenue or apparel sales.

Rough times for America's educational industrial complex.

Colleges are getting merc'd. First everyone questioning what the exorbitant tuition fees are actually for when you can just do virtually all classes online. Now no sports revenue or apparel sales.

The bubble needed to burst. It shouldn’t cost six figures to get a communications degree from a state university

The bubble needed to burst. It shouldn’t cost six figures to get a communications degree from a state university

It's ridiculous. As an ugrad I had lectures in 100 yr old auditoriums with WW1 era seats and note tables. the students now recline in padded seat in state of the art classrooms. I think it's great for them but at what expense? My daughter starts university in the fall and only her chem lab and english lit tutorial ar eon campus. Everything else will be online.

I was at a new research institute as a grad student and that place now looks like poverty compared to some of the buildings they are putting up now. It's unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back