CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea Henne was even in the league still.

LOL - was news to me as well.

That picture that they used of him looked like Ben Rothlisberger circa 2009. WTF?

tk1ad900xt3dn6dp8avl

I meant it sucks that Pruitt got fired because they were never gonna be a threat with him as coach. I’m worried they’ll get Freeze or Lane.

Lol. I’ve been a Tennessee fan all 34 years of my life and let me tell you, no way we hire a home run coach like the two you mentioned. Tennessee will go out and hire some “up and comer” from a directional school. Tennessee basketball is the only thing worth wearing orange for as Tennessee foosball died a long time ago.

Lol. I’ve been a Tennessee fan all 34 years of my life and let me tell you, no way we hire a home run coach like the two you mentioned. Tennessee will go out and hire some “up and comer” from a directional school. Tennessee basketball is the only thing worth wearing orange for as Tennessee foosball died a long time ago.
Gus would be a good hire.

Gus would be a good hire.

Could be. I don’t even think they will go after him man. I’ve seen enough underwhelming hires to make me jaded. Ill gladly eat my crow if they hire a legit contender.

Really hoping Alabama can pull off Marrone as an O-Line coach. Also, hoping we can pull off Pruitt as D-Coordinator, might be a long shot with the "with cause" firing, though.

And the Dolphins (who needed a QB) drafted him after passing on Ryan and Flacco.

I'm a Bills fan. We drafted JP Losman and EJ Manual in that era. I'll tell you how bad it was, Kyle Orton was the best we had for a few years and we were all super bummed when he decided to retire.

Kyle Orton.

@rocketskates Are you buying into the rumor and innuendo regarding PJ Fleck?

Id love to have Fleck. Rumors I’ve heard are that they are looking at Elliot from Clemson. I’m kinda over coordinator hires though. Danny White is a home run AD hire so I’m hoping he comes through.

Id love to have Fleck. Rumors I’ve heard are that they are looking at Elliot from Clemson. I’m kinda over coordinator hires though. Danny White is a home run AD hire so I’m hoping he comes through.
Danny White is the same clown at UCF who made their fake national title and then turned down a series with UF after his whole "anyone, anywhere" BS.
His brother is our basketball coach.

Danny White is the same clown at UCF who made their fake national title and then turned down a series with UF after his whole "anyone, anywhere" BS.
His brother is our basketball coach.

We will see. It’s Tennessee so I’m not expecting much tbh. Don’t expect much and you won’t be as disappointed. Mike Hamilton fucked us years ago when Kiffin left. Should’ve just let Kippy Brown coach a year as interim and then hire a real coach instead of some loser who went 4-8 at LA Tech lol.

We will see. It’s Tennessee so I’m not expecting much tbh. Don’t expect much and you won’t be as disappointed. Mike Hamilton fucked us years ago when Kiffin left. Should’ve just let Kippy Brown coach a year as interim and then hire a real coach instead of some loser who went 4-8 at LA Tech lol.
Gary Patterson wanted the job when y'all hired Lane.

Freeze wants the job now. Looks like we will fuck it up again.
Tennessee is in a very tough spot right now not knowing what NCAA sanctions will be handed down. I like Freeze from a pure offensive guru standpoint, but UT probably can't go out and hire a known NCAA violator and tell the NCAA that they are working to clean things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back