CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about that. Saban stays with the Dolphins for at least another year and then both Michigan and Notre Dame fired their coaches at the same time.
I remember the “Saban to Notre Dame” rumors were constant there for a while. All just because he’s also a Catholic

To all my new SEC bros:

tenor.gif

lol at FSU's president begging for an invite. As if they didn't already have their chance 30 years ago.

To all my new SEC bros:

tenor.gif

SEC! SEC! SEC!
Gonna miss the big 12 but it’s time to move on

Will Saban interrupt the big introductory press conference?

“Because you got Texas and Oklahoma out here shaking hands, making friends with all the SEC superstars and it’s made so sick I been in the back throwing up! I ain’t gonna shake ya damn hand cause I ain’t here to make friends with ya. I respect what you’ve done in the Big 12 but, Jesus Christ, when you step in this conference you’re messing with Nick Saban and that’s something you just don’t do! I’ll make it real short and sweet, what I’m telling you is I want a piece of Texas and Oklahaoma’s ass!…Shut up, Sankey. Don't say one word, I’ll knock your damn lights out too. I can beat y’all any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Do I think you can beat my ass? Hell no. Do I think I can beat your ass? Why HELL YEAH! I don’t know how good y’all’s hearing is so if you don’t understand what I’m saying then ol’ St. Nick has always got a little bit of sign language. So here’s to ya!”

In all seriousness, I’m so damn excited for this and hope it all gets put together. Welcome to the party, boys. It just means more to you now.
GPIX.gif

I still hate OU and hope they lose every single game for the rest of eternity and A&M can’t keep ducking Bevo now, it’s going to be great beating them every Thanksgiving again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back