CFFC 113, Cage Fury MMA: Sat. October 8, USA

DabanggData

President
@Blue
Reaction score
Odds are up. Missed Nasona at dog odds, but took him at -155 for a smaller bet.

Greg Velasco is pretty shit, got him on my list of people to fade at some point but not sure if now is the time.

CFFC 144

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/cage-warriors-144-2670

David 156 rank +120 vs Earl 195 rank

David Gladfelter +120 might be worth a look

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/regional/3437-united-states-pro-mens-middleweight

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/688105-cffc-113-earl-small-vs-david-shotgun-gladfelter

53 Shamel Findley vs 45 Santo Curatolo opened -115 pickem

+155 Shamel Findley will have 7.5 inch reach advantage and 3 inch height advantage

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/688107-cffc-113-santo-curatolo-vs-shamel-badman-findley

Last edited:
opened -115 pickem

+155 Shamel Findley will have 7.5 inch reach advantage and 3 inch height advantage

I'm not sure Shamel will be able to deal with the grappling of Santos he gave up takedowns pretty easily In his last fight.

Played Gladfelter at 2.2. Small's last fight was mostly him getting taken down and gesticulating at the ref for standups rather than really trying to get them. I don't think Gladfelter is quite as good a wrestlers as Miles Lee, but I think he should be able to put Small on his back.

That win over Dylan Budka is aging really nicely too.

“I’m jerking off as soon as I get back to the hotel”
-David Gladfelter, February 5, 2021

I took David Gladfelter +150

Fight is at 185 pounds, David 156 rank vs Earl 195 rank

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1484700614609317891/vid/1280x720/ZT9wF6Seir4vj3xU.mp4?tag=14

From 2020:

Text:

today on coming up with Manny we have David gladfelter who's attending three amateur fighter and is hoping to make his pro debut soon we had a little mishap since this was one of our original interviews that we did so hopefully you enjoy the interview David glad filter is how you say your last name yeah what were your thoughts before he was showing up to Chicago um I didn't know like I I wanted to go there but I had never been there before you know and it was just like when I first heard from my coach that I had the opportunity to go I didn't think I was gonna be able to afford the cost of travel and then and you know a place to stay and all that and then coach told me that all that was covered so I decided to take it and then it was pretty cool I got to I got to fight in Chicago and I got to got to see the city of Chicago and it was it was awesome man it was just like it made me it made me realize how much of the world that I've never seen before you know yeah definitely we talked a little bit about that you didn't even was it your first time having sushi here yeah yeah I remember that yeah we took we went out to a pretty decent place I forgot what it's called but yeah you had never eaten it before I think we all ate like three four plates the ha oh yeah some hey David um token they're mine you had glitched up a little bit um so when you got here to Chicago and you saw the Aragon Ballroom what do you think when I saw the Aragon ballrooms where you were the fights were held remember the where we were we were we had the fights oh yeah yeah I remember well when I first showed up I was nervous but I also thought it was cool at the same time you know - so it was like you know like you know how before before a fight it's like you got a little bit of nerves but at the same time you're ready to go you know what I mean and it was just kind of like I was I thought it was cool though I thought the Aragon Ballroom was a cool place a cool place to fight and it was it was awesome man man glad to hear man so another thing as everybody can tell by now you're a pretty gentle guy like you talk like you don't seem like the aggressive type and that's what I thought when I first met you two cuz we got to talking and everything we became pretty close and then I saw the other side of you the other persona the mask yeah the mask like you wearing the mask after the fight and everything how did all that start well one of my coaches brings brings a lot of them luchador masks and a la and I don't know I think I think we just started with that just because it was funny or something but when you're in the luchador mask is like you turn into the whole nother person and you're laughs creep me the freak out it was like it was like the skeleton or laughs almost yeah yeah yeah so since being here in Chicago what have you been up to man I know you're 10 and 3 now as an amateur who you know what have you been up to just training and done some fights and stuff and we're working on getting me my pro debut here pretty soon all nice do you have a date yet uh uh we're it's it's in the works right now okay okay so I saw on topology you had fought for the cowboy series couple fights right how was that how explains their it was awesome it was good to fight in front of in front of cowboy and it was cool to you know get get a belt from cowboy to it was awesome yeah ma'am definitely a fan like to Betty lost his last fight but yeah but I'm definitely a fan it happens the man it's Cowboys Cowboys still alleging in my eyes oh definitely definitely he's definitely gonna go on the Hall of Fame even though he never got a belt but he's definitely gonna be a Hall of Famer with all the fights that he has all the of them champions he's fought past champions yeah yeah he's always one thing about him and he'll always fight I glad to hear Matt sure I'd love to fight it from you know that'll be that'll be amazing just of what happened watch me take a win or get a win in front of them and then get a belt put around me that would be pretty dope Oh yep so are used to let the MMA Institute with uh Rick McCoy and John Ward yeah yeah I still train with them every day nice nice well how they've been haven't talked to them in a while oh they're awesome man they're um yeah they're still coaching you know still coaching like crazy and you know they're both they're both great coaches and I'm always learning something from them yeah definitely so how did you get into MMA like have did you do any martial arts beforehand or how did your journey ends MMA start not really originally I wanted to learn Muay Thai like back back when I was still in high school and then I started I started taking Boyka class that they have in may Institute and then and then one day I decided that I wanted to fight and then like like maybe two years after high school I got my I got my first more Thai fight and won that by first-round knockout and you know one thing leads to another thing and now I'm about to be a professional fighter now good man and I'm wishing you nothing but the best in your pro debut but off your soul I'm guessing you're all-in right now I'm amazed is this all you do oh yeah pretty much do you work outside the training or like what do you do when you're when you're not training um well I'm kind of I'm coming in a strange spot right now like I had a job but I ended up getting laid off so right now right now basically I'm applying for jobs and also training as well and Matt good-looking a job search especially right now being an amateur you're probably not making the money that you will when you're a pro but man wish you the best on that job search right I know it's hard I appreciate it yeah so let's talk about your camps being an amateur do you have like full like six to eight-week camps or are you kind of just going to the regular classes or how does that work um I've never really had what you would call a camp I'd say like I'm always I'm always training pretty much all the time so um so it's just pretty much I've I've taken fights on a couple months notice I've taken a fight on three hours notice before you know it all so it's it doesn't really matter if you're always straining you know three hours notice yeah I took a fight the day off once did you like how do you make witty later did you guys do a catchweight it was at 2:05 when you're 185 yeah all right so he had some way to on you how did that one go I do the winning by submission in the first round nice nice yeah at least you don't tear at least we know you don't turn down a fight man oh no that's good that's good so um what are you gonna do differently now or if anything now that you're gonna be a pro like are you gonna get into fight camps or you're just gonna keep doing the same thing to you start making some money or how's that gonna work I want to start making some money but really my main plan is to get better to keep making progress I want to get my I want to get my wrestling a little better and I'm gonna really my striking is pretty good now but I want to keep getting that better because I want to I want to knock people out man and I think you didn't get the knack out here when you fight here or it was a TKO right you hit him with that name the yeah your liver and then yeah went down yeah I don't know if the Commission like that when you jumped on the cage little bit that was pretty fun I was psyched at the top yeah it was gonna win man honestly it was a really good way yeah thank you yeah no fun so now there you're gonna be a pro man you're gonna try to make that money don't forget about me when you start making money bro I'm just saying so I like have you talked to promoters or like our people like reaching out to you to try to get you your first fight um not yet I think a cut like there was there was one that did but that was while that was why I was still amateur and I was this was why had bombs in the tournament for cowboy fight series so I couldn't really take that pro fight back man but now we're kind of there was there was a rumor for for cowboy fight series whoever won the whoever won the belt would potentially get a pro contract and I think they were talking about doing something for cowboy fight series or for show gun fights or something like that but I don't think anything's gone through yet and I think it's still kind of in the works okay man no matter where you land I hope you make the most money that you possibly can and they you start you keep world along with them w's man but you already know what I think about you personally bit you as a fighter I could tell that you and your team had been working hard and even proves every single fight Matt I appreciate it man thank you appreciate the support and the problem is there anybody you'd like to shout out anything you'd like to plug I know you don't know have a date for the fight yet but like do you have any sponsors right now that you'd want to shout out and say thank you or friends family coaches yeah I'd like to I'd like to thank coach Rick and John Ward and um and I'd like to I got a couple sponsors right now I guess I'd give them a shout-out right here um no wreath days and T soma the styles of MMA and my blooding runs a supplement shop here in Richmond called no limits I like to give them a show - yeah definitely Matt because a and he being an amateur especially right now you're out of work right now I'm sure that's the those sponsors help out a lot right now yeah man so if anybody's looking for a hard dedicated worker who's very honest David glatfelter it was good talking to us man baby good luck on your pro debut and let me know when you get a date man let me know when when it is and maybe we can get together again RUP first of all I tell bit for Shara I man have a good one and good looking everything you do brah you trim it all right take care man but make sure to click like to subscribe and punch that down one

CFFC YouTube for first 2 prelims
Prelim Headliner on Fight Pass’ FB Page
Main card on UFC Fight Pass

horrible bet this gladfelter
Nasano was a let down too. 20-4 ama and loses to a guy with like 6 fights. i had him in a parlay and he sank it. his opp trained at longo and serra. didn’t do enough digging pre fight.

Nasano was a let down too. 20-4 ama and loses to a guy with like 6 fights. i had him in a parlay and he sank it. his opp trained at longo and serra. didn’t do enough digging pre fight.
How big was that parlay? Putting an 0-1 guy on it is very risky regardless of ammy experience.

How big was that parlay? Putting an 0-1 guy on it is very risky regardless of ammy experience.
like 1k i had the underdog that beat santos. Just thought a guy like that cant lose, i saw his tape and he looked more athletic. his last fight was a red flag in hindsight. o'well. sticking to -120 or dog money from now on, the chalk killed me.

Back