CFFC 94: HAFEZ VS. CUTTS

TheHouyhnhnm1

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Because we have to bet EVERY CARD

I'm on Hafez big. Still researching more

Not sure I'll get lines for this but if so fuck it I'll bite. Come to think of it I don't even know what that acronym means lol. Gonna take a guess before I Google it. Let's see Cage Fury Fighting Championship?

Edit* Damn I'm good

Last edited:
So I guess this is a different organization than Fury FC? If so somebody needs to stop copying other people's homework. Does anyone know if Dimes/Bovada usually has lines for these cards?

Looks like Cffc 94 is tomorrow and then they have Cffc 95 on Friday.

So I guess this is a different organization than Fury FC? If so somebody needs to stop copying other people's homework. Does anyone know if Dimes/Bovada usually has lines for these cards?

Looks like Cffc 94 is tomorrow and then they have Cffc 95 on Friday.

Based on the number of cards that only BetOnline covers.. I don't think those books will have it

Based on the number of cards that only BetOnline covers.. I don't think those books will have it
I think Dimes copies alot of their mma lines from Betonline. Bovada probably won't have them but it looks the the lines just dropped on Dimes. At least for CFFC 94.

I think Dimes copies alot of their mma lines from Betonline. Bovada probably won't have them but it looks the the lines just dropped on Dimes. At least for CFFC 94.
Yep just came here to say that

Looks like I'm off to mainline some caffeine and grind some fight tape.

Weigh ins and face offs if anyone is interested.

This fight isn't even on his sherdog history. They look sososo bad

I've watched Cutts for a while now. He was on Fightmaster (the Bellator show - fights don't show on the records). His win over Cristiano Souza was considered a huge upset. Again, that was him being able to take punishment without being finished and capitalizing on a gassed fighter. He pulled a similar upset against Brahimaj. Otherwise though, he never looks that good.

Seems like I missed the line but Renfro probably rolls here. Nick Alley has fought almost nothing but cans and lost to several of them.

Seems like I missed the line but Renfro probably rolls here. Nick Alley has fought almost nothing but cans and lost to several of them.
Yeah I agree... I think I got him at -300 but only put a small bet... He probably rolls but I didn't feel like firing huge

Yeah I agree... I think I got him at -300 but only put a small bet... He probably rolls but I didn't feel like firing huge
Yeah I think he was -300 last night. Tizzan probably grinds out a win too. Alot of the favorites should get wins here.

Piersma looks to have Majeski outsized pretty decently... gonna research again to see if I can play Piersma

asd-png.844660

hahahh these announcers are so funny

Cage Wars 41: Isaiah Sackey-El vs Jonathan Piersma - YouTube

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    811.1 KB · Views: 18
I couldn't find a full weigh in for the prelims. Found this on Tizzano's page though, he is the much more physical fighter here and his legs look like trees. Malek is also a 2 week notice replacement fighting up from 135.

Bleh ok I put $50 on Piersma lol... not enough quality in Piersma to do a real bet but I do think he's going to win via wrestling/grappling

Checking Tizzano out now

Bleh ok I put $50 on Piersma lol... not enough quality in Piersma to do a real bet but I do think he's going to win via wrestling/grappling

Checking Tizzano out now
Notes on Tizzano. He is a powerful southpaw wrestle boxer. His pace and cardio look solid. Like Renfro he was caught in an early submission in his last fight but I think the guy is a skilled striker and grappler. He also trains with Jim Miller. I think he can win anywhere the fight goes but I like him to use his wrestling to control the fight, physically he looks poised to do so as well.

Notes on Tizzano. He is a powerful southpaw wrestle boxer. His pace and cardio look solid. Like Renfro he was caught in an early submission in his last fight but I think the guy is a skilled striker and grappler. He also trains with Jim Miller. I think he can win anywhere the fight goes but I like him to use his wrestling to control the fight, physically he looks poised to do so as well.
Is there tape on
MALEK MAHMOUD?

Is there tape on
MALEK MAHMOUD?
I googled him and found a few on facebook.
Looks pretty sloppy to me. He may have gotten better but I think Joey is too much here the kid genuinely looks talented.
His last fight starts around the 25 minute mark. I had to seperate the link because it wouldn't post right.
https:// m.facebook.com/MaverickMMALeague/videos/1894174634207318/

Back