CFFC 94: HAFEZ VS. CUTTS

1.6u for .5u on Smalls. Probably more sunk cost fallacy than anything.

WOOOP I just caught up to the livestream and I'm glad you won since I posted this thread lol
I usually play almost any card I can find lines for. Good to see more people doing the same. Not sure how much you have on Bassil but I will say I won't be surprised if Cutts grinds out the win. Bassil's cardio and activity seem suspect to me.

I usually play almost any card I can find lines for. Good to see more people doing the same. Not sure how much you have on Bassil but I will say I won't be surprised if Cutts grinds out the win. Bassil's cardio and activity seem suspect to me.
That's fair! I might have underresearched the bet but I do like that Bassil is -217 now
I got him at -120

I guess they didn't show the prelims but it sounds like Tizzano steam rolled like I thought.

I guess they didn't show the prelims but it sounds like Tizzano steam rolled like I thought.
Yeah that sucks that they didn't show it! Can't get a sense of how quality the bet was but yeah Morgan seemed to say he looked good

Yeah he looked alright... gonna be someone I bet against at some point I think
Is it over? I caught part of r1 then Fight pass shitted on me. I am having no luck with technology today.

Is it over? I caught part of r1 then Fight pass shitted on me. I am having no luck with technology today.
Hahah yeah he finished it... Alley did not take those strikes well and eventually he wilted

Hahah yeah he finished it... Alley did not take those strikes well and eventually he wilted
Renfro looks like a powerhouse that cardio is questionable to me though. Now my Fight pass app is loading just the audio, yup John Morgan and CM punk are exactly what I'm here for.....

Renfro looks like a powerhouse that cardio is questionable to me though. Now my Fight pass app is loading just the audio, yup John Morgan and CM punk are exactly what I'm here for.....
hahhah comain about to start and I wish I had just a little fun bet on Goodale

Edit: Oh rright he's the guy that does hammer fists when standing toe to toe... lol

hahhah comain about to start and I wish I had just a little fun bet on Goodale

Edit: Oh rright he's the guy that does hammer fists when standing toe to toe... lol
I'm glad I don't have anything on this one. Khetag just used a head and arm throw in a men's mma fight, that was some ugly stuff.

You watching this?

Seems like Pliev lost a finger... like it came off.

Edit: It came off in the first round.

Doctor stoppage via missing finger? What in the hell is this Houdini shit?

Back