CFFC 94: HAFEZ VS. CUTTS

Did Goodale just twist this dudes shit off? That needs to be overturned if so.

Did Goodale just twist this dudes shit off? That needs to be overturned if so.
Yeah ... I can't imagine someone not reacting if their finger was being pulled off, but Goodale's interview was weird

EDIT: He did get super rocked though so I guess I buy him saying he doesn't remember anything

I've got to get some closure on that seems like some very underhanded small joint manipulation to me. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug but fingers don't usually just pop off.

In the words Trevor Wittman Hafez needs to take about 10% off these shots and stop trying to kill him with every shot.

Cutts isn't very technical but grit and cardio go along way especially at the lower levels.

Yeah and these big guys gas out... I'm already salty
It isn't just the size, I questioned Bassil's pace and gastank before the fight. Grit and cardio are both factors I consider and I am careful not to bet against. Hafez is a strong grappler with solid striking who needs to work on his pacing. Solid heart from the champ though good chance to recover here.

It isn't just the size, I questioned Bassil's pace and gastank before the fight. Grit and cardio are both factors I consider and I am careful no to bet against. Hafez is a strong grappler with solid striking who needs to work on his pacing. Solid heart from the champ though good chance to recover here.
Yeah I need to be a bit more responsible not betting against guys like that

On to CFFC 95 and bellator! Feel free to DM about fights whenever man. I only bet/watch mma and I love to talk shop.

On to CFFC 95 and bellator! Feel free to DM about fights whenever man. I only bet/watch mma and I love to talk shop.
Yeah sounds good! I'm sure we'll run this back again soon :D

EDIT: As in tomorrow lol

Back