CFFC 94: HAFEZ VS. CUTTS

Im done with these types of events. Too many green unproven fighters. Its like taking a shot at the dark

Im done with these types of events. Too many green unproven fighters. Its like taking a shot at the dark
Nah the value is still there. Just not something good for big parlays. I like a few fighters for cffc 95 if you change your mind.

Nah the value is still there. Just not something good for big parlays. I like a few fighters for cffc 95 if you change your mind.
most defo.

There were a couple big heavy underdogs that won, i can see the value in getting a big payday with betting against the favorite , but it feels like a different strategy than the usual ufc cards. It reminds me like when you play texas hold em and than you discover 5 card poker.

It was pretty fun i'll admit researching low tier events. I wonder perhaps if its actually a nice niche that can be exploited. I often hear stories of people making enormous payouts in discrete sporting events like these because odds makers are usually overlooking and putting less effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back