Social Change Is Brewing’: Ben & Jerry’s Indulges Democrat Cori Bush With New Social Justice Flavor

By the way, "indulges" is a dumb way of putting it. They're getting a lot of publicity and money out of this. Businesses like Ben & Jerry's and Unilever didn't make millions and billions by merely indulging people. Right wingers don't want to face this reality, but businesses aren't siding with liberals on the culture war because they want to lose money. They've done the calculations and they're profiting whether you like it or not.
It is all calculated and they know what they are doing, it keep people from calling them out for other bad things they do and they attract new customers who buy their products and offset those who boycott them and most that boycott them will come back because they like the product.

I like Nike sneakers, I think their liberal BS is stupid and pandering to drive sales and seem like a good company but I am not going to boycott them because it will not do anything. We are all just consumers in the end and these companies will do whatever to drive sales and make a profit.

Man, I haven't had ice cream in a long time.

Probably for the best since it's not exactly healthy, but some homemade vanilla or even vanilla bean on a slice of warm apple pie is great.

It is all calculated and they know what they are doing, it keep people from calling them out for other bad things they do and they attract new customers who buy their products and offset those who boycott them and most that boycott them will come back because they like the product.

I like Nike sneakers, I think their liberal BS is stupid and pandering to drive sales and seem like a good company but I am not going to boycott them because it will not do anything. We are all just consumers in the end and these companies will do whatever to drive sales and make a profit.
Won't buy there ice cream again. There are plenty of other ice cream companies.

They make great ice cream, but I hate them and Vermont. That State is just filled with upnoxious (sic?) people. It’s like another San Francisco. Godzilla should take a good look at them.

The actual Ben and Jerry sold the company 20 years ago. It's now owned by a British conglomerate.

Profiting off the sjw shtick while offering a product that's 80% of Africa Americans cant eat.

Genius

Never bought /paid for Ben and Jerry in my life and never will.

You know, it really irritates me to no end when people suggest that rich jews use their wealth to promote anti-white messaging in their products and causes in general.

Yes, Ben & Jerry are jewish - so what? There's no resentment towards those of European stock at play here, no attacking a racial competitor going on - they just care deeply about injustices being perpetrated towards darker skinned people.

Just look at how hardline they are on Israel where they refuse to sell any of their products in the country and not just the illegal settlements. They just care about social justice, that's all.

Upcoming flavors, “pandering peach” and “milking rich white lemon lime liberal guilt.”

Republicans continuing their fight over the important issues: which company or product they hate at the moment for having an opinion they don't like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back