Charles Barkley vs Draymond Green

Zoolander

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This shit absolutely killed me <45>& I agree with Charles 100%

Who you got?

Lol, Gaymond would be playing for the vet minimum if he hadn't had that team around him all these years. He sucks. He's always sucked. He's wildly overrated defensively and a net negative on offense.

Chuck is one of the best PF in league history despite being 6'4". I don't care that he didn't win a title. Replace him with Gaymond on those 6er, Suns, Rockets teams and they miss the yoffs.

Chuck is a fucking national treasure.

Green is lucky he was drafted by who he was drafted by

I've always thought Draymond was the unheralded MVP of the Warriors during their reign, but he needs to avoid a war of words with Chuck.

It's obvious he's painfully outmatched.

TRIPLE SINGLE

Doesn't matter what Gaymond says or does after that, TRIPLE SINGLE is eternal besmirchment

TRIPLE SINGLE

Doesn't matter what Gaymond says or does after that, TRIPLE SINGLE is eternal besmirchment

America... if you’re going to commit a crime don’t use a check

Draymond is one of the worst players in the NBA who plays 25+ minutes

Barkley would be a top 5 player right now

Shut the actual fuck up Dray

San Antonio... I understand it now... those churros are amazing

*Shaq spits up water and starts dying on the side.

imagine this dude trying to go toe to toe with Charles

donkey is so overrated its not even funny

well it was funny, but not funny anymore

Charles although no championships has carried a team on his shoulders...you can remove draymond from the warriors line up and they would still win championships....

San Antonio... I understand it now... those churros are amazing

*Shaq spits up water and starts dying on the side.
That looked like it was done on purpose. Shaq took an AWFULLY long drink. he knows barkley well enough that he knew a joke was coming. looked staged to me

Last edited:
Breaking news, Draymond Green has agreed with TNT to replace Charles Ba

That looked like it was done on purpose. Shaq took an AWFULLY long drink. he knows barkley well enough that he knew a joke was coming. looked staged to me
I don’t really care. There’s enough legitimate moments where Shaq is dying of laughter from something Chuck says

Charles although no championships has carried a team on his shoulders...you can remove draymond from the warriors line up and they would still win championships....
I don't know why it suddenly became so popular to hate on Draymond and Curry simultaneously because it obviously doesn't make sense. They can't both be the most overrated, worst players in the NBA, or the Warriors wouldn't have gone 1 of 2 in back-to-back championships in 2015-2016.

In fact, in 2015, their only championship without Durant, Draymond led the team in the postseason in +/- (he was 2nd only to Curry in the regular season), and netted a higher team surplus while on the floor than any other player that year in the playoffs. He led the team in this stat again in 2016 when they lost to the Cavs. He was second only to Curry in 2017 when they won their first championship with Durant. He then was 3rd in 2018 for their third championship behind only Durant, then Curry, but he played more total games than Curry, and thus was the 2nd most valuable overall player to the Warriors +/- that year.

To recap-- Draymond's total playoff +/- impact for the Warriors:
2015: #1
2016: #1
2017: #2
2018: #2

That team falls apart when he's off the floor. Just because you aren't scoring buckets, and just because you aren't the type of player who can't carry a team to a mediocre season all by yourself, doesn't mean that you aren't the MVP of that team when it is fully assembled and the chemistry is resolved. Draymond was always the catalyst to that chemistry's greatness. It's easy to overlook that when Durant is willing so many points onto the scoreboard, but Draymond earned a legacy that should have him regarded as the greatest utility lynchpin in NBA history.

Barkley was a better scorer and rebounder but Draymond is a much better defender and passer. Draymond is a winner. Barkley is one of the 50 best players in league history but not the winner that Green is.

Certainly Barkley is more likable. Green is kind of an ass. The fact that he was so out of shape for the first half of the season last year was a disgrace. He had a lot of nerve questioning Durant's commitment to the team when he was out of shape himself. That was BS.

Barkley was a better scorer and rebounder but Draymond is a much better defender and passer. Draymond is a winner. Barkley is one of the 50 best players in league history but not the winner that Green is.

Certainly Barkley is more likable. Green is kind of an ass. The fact that he was so out of shape for the first half of the season last year was a disgrace. He had a lot of nerve questioning Durant's commitment to the team when he was out of shape himself. That was BS.
He is more of a winner? You sure about that? He isn't much of a "winner" this year is he?

He is more of a winner? You sure about that? He isn't much of a "winner" this year is he?
michael-jordan-2001-wizards-getty

d5ffe7ca09c74269f815e9e2a3c8d59d.jpg

How many games has Green and two other all stars missed this year? Further, the warriors traded away most of their remaining assets to get under the repeater tax. They completely threw in the towel for the season. Barkley had chances to win a title on some pretty good teams and couldn't get it done. Green is a proven winner. How many times did Barkley make the finals even?

Green has a better floor game than Barkley. He is more of a glue guy, holds team together by doing the little things. Barkley is more of a physical anomaly while Green's basketball genius is on the mental side. Both are great players.

Back