Chatri from ONE gets exposed regarding Drug Testing, Refs, Judges - Chatri Responds

And people think the UFC is corrupt, it seems compared to ONE FC the UFC are learners

Chatri is a brilliant talker. He could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Confronted with damning evidence, what is the one thing a smooth, intelligent liar can get out of it? Why, by agreeing with it, and complimenting the other guy!

Will anything ACTUALLY change, though? Of course not!

Chatri is a brilliant talker. He could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Confronted with damning evidence, what is the one thing a smooth, intelligent liar can get out of it? Why, by agreeing with it, and complimenting the other guy!

Will anything ACTUALLY change, though? Of course not!
I laughed at his response. Thank you.. I agree... but I'm not here to create beef. Good guy

ONE talks about coming to the US but I will love to know how they can find a way to overturn decisions they don't like on American cards.

He agreed they have made mistakes, but he hardly agreed that they “screwed drug testing.”
He used to say ONE doesn't test for peds because they are against the spirit of martial arts and their fighters come from so poor backgrounds that they usually can't afford them

He used to say ONE doesn't test for peds because they are against the spirit of martial arts and their fighters come from so poor backgrounds that they usually can't afford them
I prefer that they don't test at all vs the UFC testing inconsistently and allowing some very special snowflakes to pulse or have "windows" for cycles.

what a casual crybaby. literally every point he made applies to UFC and noone cares.

"supposedly they will be doing tests according to" USADA "standarts. that doesn't mean" USADA "is doing them". wanna hear cool story? first Joneses tests that had picograms in them were actually taken in Moscow by RUSADA (USADA relies on local labs outside US) then Bones was doing some pr promoting his new sponsor. ask yourself if traces of steroids were in his system all this time before and UFC and USADA just didnt care to report (i'm not even saying punish him) or they magically pulsed more than a year after he allegedly stopped taking peds.

"ONE hires their own refs and judges". yes, UFC is not doing that. they have their pet commissions to do it for them. and if you don't make it to the list of referees UFC and Dana likes, sorry Mario Yamasaki, go find another job.

"ONE atheletes are juiced". so? let me "drop some knowledge" too. more or less all mma fighters taking peds regardless of an organization. just for example: alot of UFC fighters who is training in American Top Team in Florida are taking not USADA-friendly supplies and not really bothering to hide it. i know it from a guy who used to train there in 2018.

"the doctor who tests thece is a paid doctor thats's been working with ONE for years". ever met Jeff?
Jeff-Novitzky-over-Jon-Jones-UFC-200-luncheon-v2.jpg

every mma organization in a world is run the way it's owners want it to. is normal.

Exposing Chatri is like exposing a nudist, how can one expose that which is already exposed and happy about it ?

he didn't expose anything about the drug testing ... everything he said he said is pretty much already common knowledge ped testing is just not seen as a big deal over there until now like seriously if the fans they have don't have a issue with it and the fighters on their own roster don't have a problem with it then why do you care?
and why do so many people care about drug testing (Also no not all ONE athletes are juiced . just because drug testiing isn't perfect doesn't mean everyone uses fun fact: not everyone doe steroids )
Also whats the matter with them hiring there own judges and refs? the fights are judge as a whole not by rounds and because of that they aren't many controversial fights

Ngalani and Tynanes looks shady tbh, but's it OK as long as they can give fun fight fights then I guess no drug test is OK.

This xl
what a casual crybaby. literally every point he made applies to UFC and noone cares.

"supposedly they will be doing tests according to" USADA "standarts. that doesn't mean" USADA "is doing them". wanna hear cool story? first Joneses tests that had picograms in them were actually taken in Moscow by RUSADA (USADA relies on local labs outside US) then Bones was doing some pr promoting his new sponsor. ask yourself if traces of steroids were in his system all this time before and UFC and USADA just didnt care to report (i'm not even saying punish him) or they magically pulsed more than a year after he allegedly stopped taking peds.

"ONE hires their own refs and judges". yes, UFC is not doing that. they have their pet commissions to do it for them. and if you don't make it to the list of referees UFC and Dana likes, sorry Mario Yamasaki, go find another job.

"ONE atheletes are juiced". so? let me "drop some knowledge" too. more or less all mma fighters taking peds regardless of an organization. just for example: alot of UFC fighters who is training in American Top Team in Florida are taking not USADA-friendly supplies and not really bothering to hide it. i know it from a guy who used to train there in 2018.

"the doctor who tests thece is a paid doctor thats's been working with ONE for years". ever met Jeff?
Jeff-Novitzky-over-Jon-Jones-UFC-200-luncheon-v2.jpg

every mma organization in a world is run the way it's owners want it to. is normal.

The thing is this:

- you can as a Mexican citizen criticize an American company (express an opinion) without legal actions

- in Europe atleast you can criticize big companies and we have professional journalism, Greta Thunberg might be a face for her case with the environment but atleast she is telling the truth. The word truth seems to be a hot potato in Asia

- Chatri runs evolve mma gym and one championship, Dana white does not manage Conor McGregor and he does not own any gym.

One is a corrupted mma promotion that shows a face, just the fact they want to try to sue Will Chope for his freedom. Of speech proves that

Yes, Leslie Smith got cutted for her opinions about the pro union but that is more of a case to demand more salary. If Leslie was unhappy with a decision loss she would never got cutted

You must understand that most of Asian managment are very stricted, there are plenty of countries in Asia who treat womens as they were cattle and death penalty of course

I guess my post will be deleted as usual by sherdog because I am telling the truth

I am so happy I am living in Europe where I can say what I want without getting in trouble or getting killed... Well aslong you stay away for Islamophobic opinions

- Chatri runs evolve mma gym and one championship, Dana white does not manage Conor McGregor and he does not own any gym
if not manager/promoter-client how would you describe White and McGregor relationships during Mayweather vs McGregor? and he also was Chuck Liddell's manager for years, including the time he already was UFC president, if i'm not mistaken.
not Dana White himself but UFC has Perfomance Institute and openly favoring fighters who trains there.

if not manager/promoter-client how would you describe White and McGregor relationships during Mayweather vs McGregor? and he also was Chuck Liddell's manager for years, including the time he already was UFC president, if i'm not mistaken.
not Dana White himself but UFC has Perfomance Institute and openly favoring fighters who trains there.
Sure

Conors represent paradigma managment and his manager is Auddie Attar

Chuck was Danas manager for like 18 years ago

Some high ranked fighters regardless nationality or gym association are welcome to train at that institute even you and me more or less

Dana whites does not manage any gym and fighters, he does not threat people if they are not happy with Ufc

Conors represent paradigma managment and his manager is Auddie Attar
you didn't answer my question

Chuck was Danas manager for like 18 years ago
like 18 years ago Dana was the president of UFC

SOME high ranked fighters regardless nationality or gym association are welcome to train at that institute even you and me more or less
my point exactly

he does not threat people if they are not happy with Ufc
he did threaten Demetrius Johnson

Back