International China Disapproves of 'Sissy Men'

I guess we are lucky Sherdog isn’t Chinese or all of our sissy effeminate posters would be banned

How long before China figures out the gene that makes men feminine? Girls and men with that gene will be sacrificed at birth.

Good for them, honestly.

How long before China figures out the gene that makes men feminine? Girls and men with that gene will be sacrificed at birth.
Genetically engineered Chinese super soldier coming soon. I expect China to be among the first countries to use genetic engineering to make ubermenschen.

Genetically engineered Chinese super soldier coming soon. I expect China to be among the first countries to use genetic engineering to make ubermenschen.

I think a Chinese doctor already made some CRISPR babies didn't he? Like twin girls or something. I think the government both had involvement in the research as well as sent him to prison for it lol China.

China having a hard time coming to terms with its sexuality it seems.

<17>

China has enormous gay communities and associated nightlife scenes in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, it was decriminalized in 1997 (six years prior to the US, lol) and is far from being an oppressive country on that front. However, they're cracking down on all forms of freedom of expression that aren't in line with 'Xi Jinping Thought'. A majority of the "sissy boy" entertainers are ironically heterosexual and actually marketed predominantly to teenage girls.

And if you read more Chinese media, you'll see that they blame the West (specifically, the states) for the rise of the sissy-boy and celebrity culture. They're telling their citizens that it's a part of the war that you're actively engaged in against them. And it's a part of their current purge of dissenting voices - those that represent the perspective of Western capitalism and hedonistic culture.

Might seem irrelevant, but in the war of narratives, it has a very convincing ring to it and they aren't the first to level similar complaints at America. This while Afghanistan shreds all remnants of Gender Studies cultural imperialism.
Citizens of the West need to start drawing back and looking at the bigger picture. You're making yourselves easy targets for vehement rage, and you're going out of your way to reduce your abilities to defend yourselves.

Last edited:
As if they could do anything about being 5' hairless, pale, skinny fellas...

If conservatives could just put aside their racism for a moment, they'd be amazed to see at just how much they have in common with authoritarian china and radical islamists

To be fair, almost the entire world disapproves "sissy men". Only USA and few misguided western countries like Sweden or Germany went full retard and adopted LGBTQ as their new religion.

Back