International China warns US it will be defeated if the two superpowers go to war: Report

Trump was single handedly responsible for weakening our hand against China. His go at it alone mentality cost us big time with relationships and treaties with many asian nations. Trump was all idiotic bluster and love letters to Kim Jong Un.

Trumpers should never be forgotton for what they are.

Imagine believing this CNN spoon fed bullshit.

Idiots like this are why America deserves what is coming. Too many globalist media created zombies

Yeah? What else are they gonna say, that they would get fucking stomped by the USA?

China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and was forced out three weeks later.

Hardly an accurate summary.
That was a USSR-CCP struggle. China was forced to massively ramp up their forces on the border with the USSR, more than were involved in Vietnam. Still, they lost because their political objective was to get Vietnam to withdraw from Cambodia to fight them, which didn't happen.

Imagine believing this CNN spoon fed bullshit.

Idiots like this are why America deserves what is coming. Too many globalist media created zombies

Morons like you got a reality tv host elected.

China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and was forced out three weeks later.

Timestamped.

Plus we have DARPA.

OGC.26071b739e5bac536b4ce6ec57365f1c

Used to hire DARPA nerds. My god what a bunch of NERDS. They really need to up their ranks because it’s just a bunch of old heads these days.

China will beat the U.S. economically buying influence and moving the world's currency from the U.S. dollar to maybe the Yuan. The US will continue to spend and worry about social issues and slowly slide to second place with out a single shot being fired. I hope I'm wrong

Hardly an accurate summary.
That was a USSR-CCP struggle. China was forced to massively ramp up their forces on the border with the USSR, more than were involved in Vietnam. Still, they lost because their political objective was to get Vietnam to withdraw from Cambodia to fight them, which didn't happen.

So they wound up leaving in around three weeks then.

Can you imagine witnessing in your life time 10 million Chinese forces dispatched from Shanghai landing on California beach one morning storming the place..

<{vega}>

That sounds crazy... I don't think even California could welcome 10 million undocumented migrants all at once.

Still, it would be a pretty bloodless invasion. 10 million Chinese land on the beaches of California, claim welfare and are fast tracked to citizenship and voting rights, and within 4 years the CCP will be in charge with hardly a shot fired.

So they wound up leaving in around three weeks then.

Sure, but they weren't militarily repelled or anything. Although their losses were bad for such a small incursion, so they spent the next decade regularly invading the border areas of Vietnam to improve their military doctrine. Most notably in '84.
They weren't looking to take over Vietnam or replace the government though. It was part of their conflict with the USSR and alliance with the Khmer Rouge.

China will beat the U.S. economically buying influence and moving the world's currency from the U.S. dollar to maybe the Yuan. The US will continue to spend and worry about social issues and slowly slide to second place with out a single shot being fired. I hope I'm wrong

Nah...
It'll never happen.

I'll just come out and say why it won't and people please don't hate me for saying this.

The answer why it won't is just
good
old
fashioned

racism. There's NO WAY that the world is going to cede the seat of financial power to the Chinese in the pursuit of money.

Hatred for the "other" > Money

tt20b7tggn741.jpg

Because that enables those in power to keep ALL of the money and maintain the status quo. You don't upset the apple cart and you don't change horses in mid-stream.

USA couldnt even win Nam

It would get crushed by China

All of this over an editorial piece? A opinion article. I’m sure who ever wrote it speaks for Xi.

Russia become obsolete without us firing a shot and China will do the same to us. The sad part is that its all our fault. Our leaders ushered this in while we argued over racism and gay marriage like a bunch of retards

Our treacherous left is doing all it can to help it’s Chinese ally.

the globalist don’t want to fight China, and will gladly lose a small conflict to keep the gravy train running.

If China ever nuked us , it’d be the globalists who allowed China to get powerful enough to do so by sending the red state manufacturing jobs over there

You're more right than you may realize. For whatever reason the World Bank and the IMF have directly facilitated China's rise over the past several decades. They even conducted extensive studies on China's economic situation and provided recommendations on steps China could take to catch up to and surpass the United States. China followed the recommendations and here we are.

Last edited:
You're more right than you may realize. For whatever reason the World Bank and the IMF have directly facilitated China's rise over the past several decades.
It’s Bc those who own and operate those two institutions HATE.....hate hate hate the Western anglosphere Christian nations. This wish them destroyed.

andnthye also enjoy the vast amount of wealth they accumulated sending jobs from nations they hate to China. Then selling that junk made in China back to the nations they hate taking even more wealth out of those nations.

tariffs would have ruined everything. Hence what happened to trump

Can you imagine witnessing in your life time 10 million Chinese forces dispatched from Shanghai landing on California beach one morning storming the place..

<{vega}>[/QUOTWoods.
They'd have to contend with all the homeless before establishing a beach head...

Now that would be a war worth fighting.

Back