International China warns US it will be defeated if the two superpowers go to war: Report

You're more right than you may realize. For whatever reason the World Bank and the IMF have directly facilitated China's rise over the past several decades. They even conducted extensive studies on China's economic situation and provided recommendations on steps China could take to catch up to and surpass the United States. China followed the recommendations and here we are.
Are you asking why the IMF and World Bank recommended ways of alleviating poverty to a country with hundreds of millions of people in poverty? Lol

Are you asking why the IMF and World Bank recommended ways of alleviating poverty to a country with hundreds of millions of people in poverty? Lol

It wasn't to alleviate poverty, it was explicitly for the purpose of catching up to and surpassing the West, specifically the U.S. Now why globalist institutions comprised of many Westerners would intentionally create a rival to the U.S. is anyone's guess. They largely eschew nationalism and want world government so maybe they were trying to level the playing field or even things out, so to speak.

No country wants to go to war with the US. They are much more complacent in stoking the fires that America has internally and watching it self-implode. And Americans love fighting amongst each other.

It wasn't to alleviate poverty, it was explicitly for the purpose of catching up to and surpassing the West, specifically the U.S. Now why globalist institutions comprised of many Westerners would intentionally create a rival to the U.S. is anyone's guess. They largely eschew nationalism and want world government so maybe they were trying to level the playing field or even things out, so to speak.
Got a source? I'm curious. And uhhh you realize the U.S. dominates those institutions right?

Can you imagine witnessing in your life time 10 million Chinese forces dispatched from Shanghai landing on California beach one morning storming the place..

<{vega}>

Lolwut ?

10 million ?!! Did they fkn swim across ?

The US has enough nuclear weapons to destroy most of the world.

Thats why it's called MAD. Yes the US and most of the world would be destroyed.

Also we have a large amount of tactical nuclear weapons.

Yeah US nuclear subs can level most of the planet in short order. Not sure what China has going on. In any case it doesn't behoove either country to start some shit.

Said it once, I’ll say it again.

Time to let Japan loose.

Let those suppressed fuckers be their crazy imperialist selves and ally with them closer than ever.

Move all of our production to South America and Africa.

Let those places build their middle class from our corporations.
that's exactly why they won't be allowed, they'll go right back to WW2 and before people tell me how nice and polite they are I know they are really polite until they aren't.

The US has enough nuclear weapons to destroy most of the world.

Thats why it's called MAD. Yes the US and most of the world would be destroyed.

Also we have a large amount of tactical nuclear weapons.

China no joke and has great success in nuclear fusion. I can only imagine the tech they have when it comes to weapons.

If China takes the US head-on, it will be destroyed. They are not going to commit suicide to take Taiwan by force, which itself would be destroyed.

China is pulling a Sun Tzu , i.e. trying to to appear far stronger than they really are, to intimidate and cow the enemy.

--

All the more reason to Decouple now !!

#DecoupleFromChina.

What ever makes you sleep at night lol.

Trump would problary won if it wasn't for the virus spreading. The economy before virus which i saw the data was actually doing ok.

Bush won despite 9/11 happening.
Other politicians in other countries won despite covid.

Why is Trump special? His job is literally to deal with crises. He didn't and he lost. Alphas don't fail at the first hurdle.

Bush won despite 9/11 happening.
Other politicians in other countries won despite covid.

Why is Trump special? His job is literally to deal with crises. He didn't and he lost. Alphas don't fail at the first hurdle.

Trump is weak as he was not able to stop the Globalist Paedopills who eventually unseated him if he is as good as a leader as they say he is he would have stoped the Plandemic and the vote rigging.

They largely eschew nationalism and want world government
Well Nationalism in China results in more industrialization in a country that thrives on exports, whereas nationalism in the US means millions of Chinese made American flags and thrives on imports.

I think this is a topic we'll actually find common ground on for once old buddy lol. There are plenty of punk songs about the IMF and World Bank. Not sure if you're a fan of the genre but your post made me throw this old jam on.

They're all black and white people,
and that doesn't have anything to do with us.
After all these years it's still an arms race,
after all these years they still don't fucking get it.
Lives and cultures matter more than capitalist interest.
It's the FBI; it's the CIA; it's the ATF, the IMF, NBC, CBS. Fuck you.

When you are so hungry that you'd believe anything.
Well they're selling you the politics of starving.
And what the fuck does that really mean to us?

Likely not your kind of jam, but boy howdy I do enjoy it so. I also find it peculiar, and perhaps while we're kind of agreeing, I'd like your insight on this subject. Could you explain to me the sudden interest by the Right in anti-globalism? Traditionally there are riots at G8, WTO, and IMF summits but those are generally perpetrated by Anarchists. I marched against the FTAA myself. (which isn't a flex, it wasn't exactly a big turnout)

I'm just kind of surprised by it, a lot of people voted for Trump because he was anti-globalist but that wasn't true at all, his contracts with the House of Saud and his son in laws business did quite well, and despite the trade war with China, his daughter made massive profits off of her Chinese business ventures.

It rings hollow, but granted there are Leftists who claim to be anti corporate and still buy into that fake woke shit sold by companies lol.

I'd like to see it more from your side though, and the right was traditionally the side of free markets, so what made it change for you and what would you like to see change?

China no joke and has great success in nuclear fusion. I can only imagine the tech they have when it comes to weapons.

At some point it ceases to matter. Our nuclear capabilities with our navy alone could leave China a smoldering hole where nobody could live for a thousand years. And they would launch a barrage at us that could do the same. When they talk of war they are talking smaller scale, just minor escalations and their talk is saber rattling and little else.

Any sort of military conflict would also cripple their economy as the yuan would rise monstrously vs the dollar and crush the Chinese export #'s. And the politburo knows it. They have to flex and look strong but they'd be chopping their own legs off by ratcheting things up too much at this point.

May be different down the road though...

Back