News Chinese authorities question MMA fighter Xu Xiaodong over Hong Kong protest comments

So who do you like, then?

None of them. Not a single god damn one of them. All are sociopaths who only seek to line their pockets, Bernie just does it with the little people instead of the obvious rich donors. He has played the long game and has done zero in politics besides wave his fist and promise "free" shit to the easily brainwashed chodes of society.

None of them. Not a single god damn one of them. All are sociopaths who only seek to line their pockets, Bernie just does it with the little people instead of the obvious rich donors. He has played the long game and has done zero in politics besides wave his fist and promise "free" shit to the easily brainwashed chodes of society.

No offense, but people make history, not cynics who sit back and criticize the whole world, pretending they have no stakes in anything.

The Chinese courts also made him pay $80,000 and apologize everyday for 7 days for calling out some Wing Chun master as a "fake/ fraudster".

Communist China. Tbh he's lucky he's not been taken away yet for a re-education.
I'm surprised he's still alive.

No offense, but people make history, not cynics who sit back and criticize the whole world, pretending they have no stakes in anything.

So your argument is "OLD MAN WAVING FIST DOES MORE THAN YEE!"

Thanks for that gem...Like I said before...You're a complete sycophant.

So your argument is "OLD MAN WAVING FIST DOES MORE THAN YEE!"

Thanks for that gem...Like I said before...You're a complete sycophant.

Endlessly criticizing someone while knowing that you're not going to do anything about it is basically acting hysterical. There's not much more to say except enjoy always being right & morally pure in your head while the world is the opposite of how you wish it could be.

That social credit score thing is some hardcore shit. Apparently if he had kids it would limit their opportunities for getting an education. Chinese government isn’t fucking around. I’m feeling lucky to be born in the US reading that article.

Endlessly criticizing someone while knowing that you're not going to do anything about it is basically acting hysterical. There's not much more to say except enjoy always being right in your head while the world is the opposite of how you wish it could be.

Defend your chode god mortal, your complete slobbering of his nuts will make him feel that much better after he has purchased his fourth home and retires from politics using you...and other sheeple just like you to line his nest egg.

Like selling an icebox to an eskimo...Bernie's got you fam.

group-photo-of-everyone-bernie-sanders-has-lifted-out-of-poverty-himself.jpg

See, you're not in the picture...

Endlessly criticizing someone while knowing that you're not going to do anything about it is basically acting hysterical. There's not much more to say except enjoy always being right & morally pure in your head while the world is the opposite of how you wish it could be.

Don't bother. The "they all suck" angle is the hipster delusion de jour. It's doomer bullshit, just let them sit on the sidelines.

Defend your chode god mortal, your complete slobbering of his nuts will make him feel that much better after he has purchased his fourth home and retires from politics using you...and other sheeple just like you to line his nest egg.

Like selling an icebox to an eskimo...Bernie's got you fam.

group-photo-of-everyone-bernie-sanders-has-lifted-out-of-poverty-himself.jpg

See, you're not in the picture...

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Maybe one more saved image from your uncle's facebook feed will do the trick?

It's like someone unlocked the Boomer meme archives. You seem very desperately invested in this.

Not really, I have nothing better to do at this very moment in time...So trolling your innate stupidity and cult-like worship of a con artist is giving me some cheap 2/10 lulz.

Maybe one more saved image from your uncle's facebook feed will do the trick?

Ah yes it is very "Boomer" indeed to not want government to rob me at gun point so you can get a 250000$ degree in women's studies you complete anus.

<CerseiPlotting>

Not really, I have nothing better to do at this very moment in time...So trolling your innate stupidity and cult-like worship of a con artist is giving me some cheap 2/10 lulz.

'lulz'? I don't even want to know how much deeper this 4chan kid rabbit hole goes.

Ah yes it is very "Boomer" indeed to not want government to rob me at gun point so you can get a 250000$ degree in women's studies you complete anus.

<CerseiPlotting>

You sound like someone who clicked on one too many recommended videos on Youtube.

Back