International [Chinese COVID Vaccines News] After Sowing Propaganda Against mRNA Tech, China Realize They Needs It

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
This is the official discussion thread for the latest news development on the Chinese Covid inactivated vaccines, including those from Sinopharm and Sinovac.

If you are behind on the news, please read up on the basic facts in the Thread Index to catch up with everyone else instead of jumping in face-first to embarrass yourself.

If you are looking for unscientific anti-vax conspiracy theories or the usual WR partisan squabbles, please turn around and head on over to the thread of your liking.

Hong Kong is expecting a burst of visitors from mainland China seeking mRNA vaccines after the borders reopen.
Up until now, Chinese citizens have only had access to Chinese-made vaccines that have shown almost non-existent efficacy against COVID-19.

Thread Index

Last edited:
Haven't wealthy Gulf counties also been using that vaccine?

-test postive for teh AIDS
-paralyzed from the waist down, can't move your legs

What's next?

Instead of taking the vaccines, I think I'd rather get the rona again

Last edited:
arent their vaccines also RNA based? if so i am getting concerned for the American/European covid vaccines. According to those some who defend the covid vaccine. The stupid might not apply and should out of the queue

Last edited:
arent their vaccines also RNA based?

No.

And you wasted a long ass post just for not reading first.

So now we have some clinical data on yet another category of vaccine: SinoPharm’s inactivated coronavirus candidate. This is one of the classic vaccine techniques, where an infectious virus is altered by some sort of protein-denaturing treatment (heating or reactive chemistry) to make it noninfectious. But such particles can retain enough of their protein surfaces to set off a useful immune response – the tricky part is inactivating the virus enough so that it can’t infect cells and replicate, but not so much that it presents totally different proteins to the immune system and raises a response that won’t help against the real virus.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2020/08/17/sinopharms-inactivated-coronavirus-vaccine

Again i still have my concerns of those RNA vaccine based.
We should have concerns about all these rushed out vaccines. None of these vaccine side effects sounds good.

I get you though

But I'd rather take my chances with getting the rona again.

We should have concerns about all these rushed out vaccines. None of these vaccine side effects sounds good.

I get you though

But I'd rather take my chances with getting the rona again.

How's it going rip?

Not being able to walk is better than being dead due to the coronavirus.

but not better than getting rona and not dying from it like MOST PEOPLE DO.

Derp.

Head's up for the poor countries in Asia, South America, and Africa who pre-ordered the Chinese vaccine from SinoPharm, which uses the inactivated coronavirus method.

The trial in Peru is now suspended while they're trying to figure out if the developed neurological and mobility issues are directly related to the SinoPharm vaccine itself or not.

I just returned a case of coke from china

To be honest, certain people are predisposed to certain side effects from viruses themselves, not just the vaccines. Some viruses literally cause the immune system to mutate in a way, and certain populations have genetic predispositions for this.

So for instance, people from Scandinavian counties, or of their blood line, based on how after generations of genetic evolution of handling sunlight... interact differently with the mono virus than other populations. This is very basic article, but the scientific research is there, if interested

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mono-lack-of-sun-linked-to-multiple-sclerosis/

Bottom line, a virus is literally an organism living within you, and can even for a symbiotic relationship, but also and usually a parasitic relationship.

So in the UK, they said people have bells palsy from this vaccine. Well, if you have had chickenpox you are prone to bells palsy (and shingles). Bells palsy can literally shingles/herpes of various facial nerves, just an acute exacerbation.. but usually resolves within a week or a few weeks, especially with anti-virals.

So in the UK, they said people have bells palsy from this vaccine.

How is that even possible when the U.K didn't get any dose of this "inactivated coronavirus" vaccine from China at all?

Straight from the article in the OP that I'm absolutely sure that you have read before responding:

Sinopharm is testing its vaccines in Argentina, Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco and Russia. Egypt and Indonesia have already received early batches of the vaccines.

How is that even possible when the U.K didn't get any dose of this "inactivated coronavirus" vaccine from China at all?

Straight from the article in the OP that I'm absolutely sure that you have read before responding:

Sinopharm is testing its vaccines in Argentina, Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco and Russia. Egypt and Indonesia have already received early batches of the vaccines.

He is confusing it with the Pfizer vaccine, and also wrong about that one.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/11/why-you-shouldnt-worry-about-getting-bells-palsy-p/

I did not read the article, my fault. I saw the title and thought it was the Pfizer one in relation to the reports of bells palsy I saw yesterday.

To be honest, I do not know why anyone would trust a vaccine from China, unless you are a House of Representatives Democrat.

Back