Elections Chris Christie drops out of presidential race, then gets caught on hot mic confirming what the world already knew

Is that really a "hot mic"? Sounds like he was just answering questions from a reporter.

I can't give him credit for being "right", though. Shit, I knew this in 2020, right after Trump lost. He ain't going anywhere, and anybody stupid enough to challenge him, deserves to have their ego shattered. What the fuck were they thinking? Now they all have to pretend to suck his dick. The Ted Cruz Special. Trump just feasts on these delusional clowns.

Is that really a "hot mic"? Sounds like he was just answering questions from a reporter.

I can't give him credit for being "right", though. Shit, I knew this in 2020, right after Trump lost. He ain't going anywhere, and anybody stupid enough to challenge him, deserves to have their ego shattered. What the fuck were they thinking? Now they all have to pretend to suck his dick. The Ted Cruz Special. Trump just feasts on these delusional clowns.

I am thinking it is hot mic. Reason being is he is strategically dropping out right before Iowa and NH. Because he is in 3rd in NH, where Nikki is doing quite well and getting his vote there might make her competitive with Trump.

In addition in even Iowa, where h
Nikki isn’t doing as well, this could potentially make for low Trump turn out, with his voters thinking this is just another sign he is dominating. And if Trump doesn’t absolutely crush it in Iowa, as polls suggest he will, it gives Nikki more ammo to say that she is over performing, Trump is under performing and she can take NH

Yeah, doesn't sound very 'hot mic' to me.

In fact, it sounds like he'd want those exact statements to go public, and might have even been answering questions from a reporter as you say.

How can you drop out when you were never in it to begin with?

I had never heard this story until a few days ago I saw this meme, below, with actual Christie audio. Too funny. To think this slob could beat someone that made him eat meat loaf in front of his wife

I had never heard this story until a few days ago I saw this meme, below, with actual Christie audio. Too funny. To think this slob could beat someone that made him eat meat loaf in front of his wife

He's missing this part:

"And then Trump waited for me to show a backbone, and refuse the meatloaf, and then tell him what I wanted to eat. I never did that, and ate the meatloaf like a bitch."

It sounds silly, but it's some old school integrity check, that powerful people use to test their underlings with to make sure that they're not just some spineless yes man. Christie failed that test.

He's missing this part:

"And then Trump waited for me to show a backbone, and refuse the meatloaf, and then tell him what I wanted to eat. I never did that, and ate the meatloaf like a bitch."

It sounds silly, but it's some old school integrity check, that powerful people use to test their underlings with to make sure that they're not just some spineless yes man. Christie failed that test.

Definitely reads like an old school balls test lol.

Back