Social Chris Cuomo being frivolously accused of harassments

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is getting ridicules. They are only going after this because of Andrew Cuomo who did the right thing and took the bullet to set an example.

Shes not even seeking an outcome from this. She's basically doing this for fame.
She wants him to go on air and tell the world he harassed her and feel sorry about it, despite him having already apologized to her.

He touches her briefly 16 years ago and even apologized her for it an hour later

Last edited:
It is a big deal but he acknowledged his mistakes.

It's not nearly as big a deal as what his brother did.

That wasn't even an apology at all because he closed the email on a flirtatious note.

<LikeReally5>

5o5ok7.jpg

Cuomo just recently tried blaming progressives for holding up the infrastructure bills. He also spread lies about Bernie Sanders along with the rest of CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. He can get fucked. Him and his molester brother. Sell out sacks of shit as far as I am concerned. Dude is just a tool for the Ultra wealthy and Corporations trying to fuck regular people out of policies that would benefit citizens over oligarchs.

Last edited:
Is it that fucking difficult to just behave appropriately?

It's like every other week some rich guy is outed as an abusive creep. FML

So because he apologized via email that is it? Throw the book at him and some extra for being dumb to create a record of his sexual assault.
While they are at it, go get Don Lemon for rubbing his sweaty ball tainted hand in some guys face at a bar and calling it a lemon drop.

Is it that fucking difficult to just behave appropriately?

It's like every other week some rich guy is outed as an abusive creep. FML
I know right, it is not hard to know that you do not grab woman.

I know right, it is not hard to know that you do not grab woman.
It's all the worse since they always seem to project an image of themselves as some sort of champion of women before they're inevitably discovered to be serial abusers.

Like clockwork.

Lol, This network has single handedly ruined its own reputation in just a matter of a few years. And i mean its reputation with casuals. This is just more icing on the cake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back