Social Chris Cuomo being frivolously accused of harassments

And remember when all the republican posters on the first page of this thread calling for Cuomo to be jailed over this defended trump and screeched about how no one should care about his personal sex life?

How about we just argue on the merits for a change rather than yell "hey, somewhere there's a democrat/republican who was a hypocrite on this issue." Because both sides will always be able to find some.

This story boils down to whether or not you think Cuomo owes additional apologies at the request of the butt-slapped victim. Honestly, I'd hope most liberals and republicans could join together on this one issue and shelve it under "stories we shouldn't give a fuck about."

Oh', this is some peak Liberal bullshit.

Cuomo's "apology" in a nutshell:

"I'm sorry that I slapped your ass. I was just really happy to see you. That's how I greet women that I really respect. I hope your husband isn't too mad about it."

Now replace "Cuomo" with "Trump". Yes, I'm sure you'd be all "who cares?" if that was the case, and wouldn't totally be all "You don't know how traumatic this can be for women! Even fifteen years later, that trauma doesn't just go away!"

You're such a phony.

Fredo thought he was so impressive that he could grab a woman’s ass? Color me shocked at how sleazy this worm is

"I'm sorry that I slapped your ass. I was just really happy to see you. That's how I greet women that I really respect. I hope your husband isn't too mad about it."

Now replace "Cuomo" with "Trump". Yes, I'm sure you'd be all "who cares?" if that was the case, and wouldn't totally be all "You don't know how traumatic this can be for women! Even fifteen years later, that trauma doesn't just go away!"

You're such a phony.

So by expressly saying we shouldn't take the partisan route and try and paint a broad brush with this, as the other side could easily do you same, you conclude that this position must be really the partisan one.

Brilliant.

I suppose a neutral position would be to what? Condemn Cuomo and then trip over myself trying to distinguish this from something a republican once did that you explained away?

Don't project your partisan butthurt on others kid. Some don't view the world through such a retarded lens.

Last edited:
You can be pro women without having always been perfect. He fucked up 15 years ago and he apologized for it. Now because of his brother this is being dredged up by desperate rightwingers.
Welcome to the metoo movement

I’m sure you had such reservations for judge K

You're such a phony.
He's Italian, so you can't judge him.

Fuck him, he's a douchebag. Hopefully he gets the book thrown at him , if guilty

Didn't Trump grab women by the...... He became president . Chris next?

Welcome to the metoo movement

I’m sure you had such reservations for judge K
I absolutely did. Not only was he credibly accused of an attempted rape, but he's also a throughly mediocre child if privilege fast tracked to the Supreme Court through the Federalist Soicety pipeline.

This is getting ridicules. They are only going after this because of Andrew Cuomo who did the right thing and took the bullet to set an example.

Shes not even seeking an outcome from this. She's basically doing this for fame.
She wants him to go on air and tell the world he harassed her and feel sorry about it, despite him having already apologized to her.

He touches her briefly 16 years ago and even apologized her for it an hour later

I agree this is overblown. Fredo should be fired and driven to obscurity because he is a liar and a shill for his mass murdering brother.

Waiting for him to take the family line of defence...

"I'M NOT A PERVERT... I'M JUST ITALIAN!"

This is getting ridicules. They are only going after this because of Andrew Cuomo who did the right thing and took the bullet to set an example.

Shes not even seeking an outcome from this. She's basically doing this for fame.
She wants him to go on air and tell the world he harassed her and feel sorry about it, despite him having already apologized to her.

He touches her briefly 16 years ago and even apologized her for it an hour later

Are you 100000% a troll?

How is it ok from him to grab ass.......................................................................................................?

Back