Chris Leben exposes Bas Rutten in this video kinda makes you lose respect

Bas was probably hoping Leben would get knocked out last night

Ill never not like bas no matta what ya say.

You will badmouth GOAT JONES with every breathe you take but won’t dislike Bas even though him and his heroin addicted buddy did not pay fighters their purse in the company he was the president of???? And lied to the fighters for 4 months promising payment??? Hypocrite much buddy…

You will badmouth GOAT JONES with every breathe you take but won’t dislike Bas even though him and his heroin addicted buddy did not pay fighters their purse in the company he was the president of???? And lied to the fighters for 4 months promising payment??? Hypocrite much buddy…
Youll just have to eat it buddeh. King of pancrase bruh.

Bas comes off as an idiot sometimes when he talks. It’s possible he got screwed over too.

Bring leben back to MMA. Dude can still take heads off. Leben vs Rampage. Let em bang bro.

Bas is one of those guys who never really fought MMA but gets called a UFC hall of famer he had one fight and then got a gift decision and retired all his other fights were pancrase open palm only and many were looking like fixed fights.

His neck injury was due to seeing who he would have to face when he won the UFC belt by robbery he was like fuck it

Imagine Bas rutten fighting Vitor Belfort or Don Frye or Tank Davis or Randy Couture? Id favor all those guys over Bas. He had horrible take down defense against Randelman in Japan he was able to sprawl against Japanese fighter who were not top wrestlers.

Tank Davis? Bas would definitely walk through Tank Davis. Bas had 2 UFC fights from what I remember, against Randleman and Kohsaka, plus more recent fights against Warpath and orher cans and someone else. So he definitely has a few legit MMA fights and won all of them (yes, Randleman was poor decision). He had a bunch of Pancrase fights which we can consider half-MMA... he fought both Shamrocks in there. He also has a lengthy kickboxing record. Overall he did a lot for the promotion of combat sports including opening gyms and training some big names. Those are the reasons why he gets a lot of love here. So him doing something shady doesn’t negate that - nobody should be held at God status in MMA.

nobody should be held at God status in MMA.

Really?

Dan-Quinn.jpg

"...again, I DO NOT get paid for this..."
"SPARC and Harborside are OUR main locations..."
lol Bas will never stop shilling even telling fighters trust me this guy is a good dude he will get you your money

I'm loving the resurgence of the cat smasher. Such a warrior!!
If this is true, not looking good for Bas.

Never been a fan of Bas. He comes off as an asshole and has some creepy Japan stories.

Back