Chris Leben exposes Bas Rutten in this video kinda makes you lose respect

Any update on leben getting paid? or is this still going?

Any update on leben getting paid? or is this still going?

Leben just sued WBKFF last month for the $90k he's owed.

But it's unlikely anybody who is owed money is going to get paid.

Allow me to explain:

The owner of WBKFC, Tomasz Stankiewicz, is heading to federal prison on April 22 to serve a one-year sentence for mortgage fraud charges which he plead guilty to last year, just months prior to the formation of WBKFF.

Related to the fraud charges, as part of his plea agreement, he owes literally millions of dollars in restitution to multiple banks in multiple states he ripped off.

On top of that, he's not an American citizen and is likely going to be deported to Poland once he completes his prison sentence.

Now as it pertains to WBKFF, in addition to owing Leben money, he owes money to multiple other fighters and also vendors.

WBKFF as a company is worthless. It has no assets and appears it may have just been an attempt at a quick cash-grab, considering it was formed shortly after his guilty plea which again, stipulated he owed multiple banks millions in restitution.

He was also just charged with multiple felonies in Wyoming earlier this month due to the WBKFF fallout.

- Defrauded a hotel for $3,800, defrauded transportation service for $2,250 and wrote $60k in bad checks. And that's just what has been confirmed so far.

- Joey Angelo, Nicholas Gonzalez, and John Hendricks all contacted police after their checks bounced.

So to sum it up, this dude is going to federal prison for the next year, has multiple felony charges pending in Wyoming, owes millions in restitution to multiple parties, and is going to be deported once he finishes his sentence.

So yeah, the notion that anyone is going to be made whole by this piece of shit is wishful thinking.

On the subject of Bas, shame on him for even getting into bed with this scumbag. Did he not do any due diligence (or even a Google search) before attaching his name to a con artist piece of shit like Stankiewicz?

I'm not sure what the actual relationship between Bas and WBKFF was in regards to whether he was just a figurehead or actively involved, but either way WBKFF absolutely did use him to woo in fighters, as Leben attested to.

Last edited:
Leben just sued WBKFF last month for the $90k he's owed.

But it's unlikely anybody who is owed money is going to get paid.

Allow me to explain:

The owner of WBKFC, Tomasz Stankiewicz, is heading to federal prison on April 22 to serve a one-year sentence for mortgage fraud charges which he plead guilty to last year, just months prior to the formation of WBKFF.

Related to the fraud charges, as part of his plea agreement, he owes literally millions of dollars in restitution to multiple banks in multiple states he ripped off.

On top of that, he's not an American citizen and is likely going to be deported to Poland once he completes his prison sentence.

Now as it pertains to WBKFF, in addition to owing Leben money, he owes money to multiple other fighters and also vendors.

WBKFF as a company is worthless. It has no assets and appears it may have just been an attempt at a quick cash-grab, considering it was formed shortly after his guilty plea which again, stipulated he owed multiple banks millions in restitution.

He was also just charged with multiple felonies in Wyoming earlier this month due to the WBKFF fallout.

- Defrauded a hotel for $3,800, defrauded transportation service for $2,250 and wrote $60k in bad checks. And that's just what has been confirmed so far.

- Joey Angelo, Nicholas Gonzalez, and John Hendricks all contacted police after their checks bounced.

So to sum it up, this dude is going to federal prison for the next year, has multiple felony charges pending in Wyoming, owes millions in restitution to multiple parties, and is going to be deported once he finishes his sentence.

So yeah, the notion that anyone is going to be made whole by this piece of shit is wishful thinking.

On the subject of Bas, shame on him for even getting into bed with this scumbag. Did he not do any due diligence (or even a Google search) before attaching his name to a con artist piece of shit like Stankiewicz?

I'm not sure what the actual relationship between Bas and WBKFF was in regards to whether he was just a figurehead or actively involved, but either way WBKFF absolutely did use him to woo in fighters, as Leben attested to.
wow a true scumbag its also funny how Bas was sticking up for this guy and said he was just a heroin addict or something recovering and a stand up guy lol, but now Bas is throwing the guy under the bus.

Had to make an account after reading through some of y'alls responses. So many of you either won't, or literally can't read up on the facts of this situation. It goes to show how many people have no idea how courts operate, and why a good lawyer will do the talking for you. Bas will stay quiet for the duration of the proceedings on the advice of his lawyer. "Always know what you say, don't always say what you know."

With that said, this response takes the cake for misinformation.

wow a true scumbag its also funny how Bas was sticking up for this guy and said he was just a heroin addict or something recovering and a stand up guy lol, but now Bas is throwing the guy under the bus.

Tomasz Stankiewicz -
1) Charged with wire fraud, USA v. Stankiewicz
1.1) Filed on March 28th, 2018 - https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/24080589/USA_v_Stankiewicz
1.2) Sentencing held on January 22nd, 2019 and Judgement (Sentencing Order) on March 13th, 2019 - https://www.docketbird.com/court-cases/USA-v-Stankiewicz/ilnd-1:2018-cr-00187-350833
2) Tom is a con artist and used I'll gotten gains in an attempt to create his own fighting league, acting as CEO of WBKFF. If he could lie to banks and pull the wool over their eyes, you think Bas Rutten stood a chance? The case against Tom wasn't even decided until after Bas' statement was released (Nov 15th, 2018)

Paul Tyler -
1) Bas called him Former Match Maker (FMM), he was a VP in WBKFF before being let go
2) This man is your methadone (not heroin, which you would know if you bothered to read) addict, who Bas felt bad for and was trying to help out

You've mixed up: two different people, with two different roles, and two very different criminal acts. One scammed people for the cash and status, one did it to get high. I wouldn't trust either one with a dime, but at least get your facts straight. You've also ignored the timeline of events, or simply can't keep them straight in your own mind.

I have to agree with Agnawedbone, it's an impressive amount of stupidity to be coming from one person. I pray you are in no way, shape or form involved with the finance or research departments of any publicly traded company, and if you are please tell us which one. We could make a killing shorting it.
You see a lot of really dumb posters on this forum but this tidwell cat is by far one of the dumbest I've ever seen.

And you seem to assume the worst about Bas every chance you get. I'm not just taking Bas' word for it. He's been in in the industry for around 25 years, working for Pancrase, UFC, Pride, HDNet, IFL... How many people have complained about him ripping them off, or taking advantage of them?

If you want to assume one complaint in 25 years means he's a scam artist then go ahead. But there is little evidence to back your claims up.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

Waiting for more details to emerge.

One year hence...
Chris Leben vs. Tomasz Stankiewicz in the octagon. Make it happen Dana!

Guys metal gear is either bas legal adviser or close friend or family he made the account to defend Bas

Bas made a mistake in trusting this guy, hurts his credibility in turn so he was affected as well. People make mistakes, its gonna happen

Really?

Dan-Quinn.jpg
Jesus just let this psycho live out the rest of his pitiful existence in peace. You are laughing AT DQ, not WITH.

Guys metal gear is either bas legal adviser or close friend or family he made the account to defend Bas
I made the account because every post you've made has significant misinformation; to the point that I question your literacy. Your stupidity was the entire impetus for this accounts creation. Otherwise I would have kept lurking like I normally do.

Here are some resources to help with your reading comprehension: abcmouse.com, https://lmgtfy.com/?q=adult+literacy+program

I made the account because every post you've made has significant misinformation; to the point that I question your literacy. Your stupidity was the entire impetus for this accounts creation. Otherwise I would have kept lurking like I normally do.

Here are some resources to help with your reading comprehension: abcmouse.com, https://lmgtfy.com/?q=adult+literacy+program
Lol always beware of the blowhard who uses big words, probably an unemployed guy with a law degree and an ambulance chaser.

Bas Rutten gets offended, when anyone brings up WBKFF on his Instagram

So Bas went on that SiriusXM MMA show, he didn't clear his name satisfactorily for anyone?

Back