Chris Leben exposes Bas Rutten in this video kinda makes you lose respect

Lol always beware of the blowhard who uses big words, probably an unemployed guy with a law degree and an ambulance chaser.

You can't even make a joke that keeps it's story straight: I'm unemployed with a law degree, and I'm an ambulance chaser?

Beware the moron who straight up shows you he's a moron.

You can't even make a joke that keeps it's story straight: I'm unemployed with a law degree, and I'm an ambulance chaser?

Beware the moron who straight up shows you he's a moron.
Beware the man who makes an account just to reply to a Bas rutten thread defending him like his PR guy or lawyer.

Watch the video if you think about it, Bas is like those made for tv pitchmen kinda messed up how Bas kept telling Chris its going to be okay I know the guy he is a stand up guy a good guy and kept vouching for this shady guy and he never paid Leben and even gave Phil Baroni a fake bounced check or something. some of the comments are funny one guy said wow but I bet you Bas sure as hell got paid lol

He speaks more on it here and signed with the legit BK org that Artem and Paulie signed with, with bec rawlings.

Chris said the org he last fought for could have been a ponzi scheme and he is working with some lawyers to sue them including Bas Rutten who was a president of the company. NFL Shawn Merrimen was supposed to fight in that org but they didnt pay him either so he pulled out last minute

More info and updates:
Chris Wife speaks on it in the early of the video

Here is the Forbes Article
Chris Leben Sues World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation For $90,000 Purse Payment
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulgi...90000-purse-payment-boxing-news/#6056a8dc734c

Chris has a cute wife, happy for him!

Beware the man who makes an account just to reply to a Bas rutten thread defending him like his PR guy or lawyer.

If by defend, you mean point out your mistakes, then yes; like I said before, "I made the account because every post you've made has significant misinformation;..."

If by defend, you mean point out your mistakes, then yes; like I said before, "I made the account because every post you've made has significant misinformation;..."
Just fess up already you are connected to El Guapo, we are not dumb.

Chris and his lawyer are suing Bas Rutten and the owner, of course Bas was trying to cover for the guy in the second video the lawyer tells Chris Bas is the figurehead and I believe Bas has stake in the company

And also Bas can pay...this defunct org not so much, that explains why they sue bas and they built some arguments like "he backed up the guy on several occasions..." etc...hthat beind said bas is to blame if what leben says is true

And also Bas can pay...this defunct org not so much, that explains why they sue bas and they built some arguments like "he backed up the guy on several occasions..." etc...hthat beind said bas is to blame if what leben says is true
yeah thats how it works always follow the money.

Back