PC Chris Pratt Super Mario Game lol

Amazin. UE5 looks like a fun program to use if you know what you’re doing.

Amazin. UE5 looks like a fun program to use if you know what you’re doing.
I would love it if this game is greenlit by Nintendo to continue development of it. It looks very impressive for an individual effort and could become something very very impressive with expanded development with Nintendo backing. It reminds me of a few very popular indy games that went on to great success.

The new movie poster.
MV5BYjY5MTYwMDYtNDk4OS00NmE1LWI2ZjItY2Q5ZmVmNTU4NTAyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Presenting Bowser as a formidable enemy is something I've always loved, and it's rare. Reminds me of Alexander Leon's tragedy from almost 20 years ago.
What I DON'T like is the fucking retarded cliche' monophonic piano rendition of the theme. They always fucking do this. They did it with the new Ghostbusters movie too.

Aside from that everything looks great. Mario's face looks... a little weird but I guess it has to be more expressive and has to kind of look like Pratt, I can get used to it. I thought the movie was going to suck but this actually made me decide to watch it. It will be the first movie I've seen in theaters since 2015's The Force Awakens.

Update on Chris Pratt Mario game.

Need pics of topless Blake Lively as Peach before judge fairly

Please don't let this be woke...

Charlie is Luigi??

I am fucking sold, this will be epic lol

Back