Media Chuck Liddell Got Drunk And Fell Off A Boat

Three men literally could not get him back on board lololol

I love Chuck, and this is hilarious.

You don't realize he almost died there right?. Bunch of idiots with a massive boat and too stupid to use life preserver. That situation looked a split second away from death, if he went under those idiots wouldn't have saved him. Pack of idiots.

Lmao such a Chuck thing to do.

As funny as when he fell asleep live on that TV interview

Wow. If you showed me a 2 second clip of just his silhouette, I'd have been 90 percent sure it was Chuck Lidell drunk, falling off of a boat

Sheeeit man I get drunk and fall down my stairs every week. Ive made a sport out of it...................how many stairs can I hit on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down oooooooooooo.

The weirdest part to me is the two guys he's with look like they're in their early 20s, maybe even teens. Hanging out with Rich kids?
Maybe he was paid to be there, to party with the kids

<KhabibBS>

No drinks, just CTE unfortunately. That's one hell of an expensive yacht btw.

Well just be glad it wasn't penthouse balcony party.

Wouldn't he have drowned tho? His "friends" didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Sounds like demented grandpa wandered across the street and family just got to him before being running over by a bus

You don't realize he almost died there right?. Bunch of idiots with a massive boat and too stupid to use life preserver. That situation looked a split second away from death, if he went under those idiots wouldn't have saved him. Pack of idiots.
I don't think it was a split second away from death. Chuck can swim, he used to swim to cut weight when prepping for fights. But I can agree with the bold part.

He went down like one of the many times he got KO'd

Back