Classic, one man vs. 3 (Double stomp)

"Ha ha he's dead!" People are fucked up man. I guess me and everyone else who watched this video too tho.

Double footed head stomp was uncalled for, but ehh sometimes you get caught up in the moment.

Stomped that ho like DDR

<{JustBleed}>

He landed on his shoulders, not his head.

Probably saved him a murder charge.

He landed on his shoulders, not his head.

Probably saved him a murder charge.
Re-watch and slow it down, he lands on his upper half and the back of his head/neck area. It just goes out of frame for a bit.

I love it, a 120lb guy just flatlining a bunch of fat fucks.

This is one of my favorites. Little guy has heavy hands

That was fucking great. The guy took it easy on him with the shoulder stomp. Avoided spine, avoided head & neck. All within the rules.

Well not really within the rules but... why would I care lol

His double stomp lands on the back of his upper SHOULDERS then slides onto the back of his neck head, I don't know how I can point this out any further. I have good eyes.

His double stomp lands on the back of his upper SHOULDERS then slides onto the back of his neck head, I don't know how I can point this out any further. I have good eyes.

I'm glad you agree he lands on his shoulders.

He held his own - it could easily have ended very badly for him if the others had have had their shit together!

As for the stomp?

It was on his shoulders clear as day - but in those situations? Fuck it - you do what you need to do to get out of there as unscathed as you can and worry about the consequences afterwards...!

I wear glasses, I'm basically blind without them. I can clearly see him stomping the back of his upper shoulders and then sliding on the back of his neck and head. Why do you think that KO'd him? I didn't name this video, I didn't record it.

It's pretty fucking obvious he slides onto the black of his neck and head. I did not name the video.

One of the folks in the audience: "That guy knocked THREE guys out!"

Back