Classic, one man vs. 3 (Double stomp)

Old one. Classic. Haven't seen it in a long time.

Sorry for going on about the stomp

Mah bad and apologies for being a dick

Double-Stomper probably realized mid-flight that he might kill the guy if he carried on through with it.

Seems like he had some kinda karate training too, with that front kick, and going for the kill once the guy is down, instead of trying to submit him.

Hope Double-Stomper didn't go to jail over this. It was self-defense when the fatbody cholo-lookin fuck tried to keep getting in his space, so he could impress his girlfriends...I mean, homies.

When you agree to fight in the street you deserve whatever ass-beating gets served up

Double-Stomper probably realized mid-flight that he might kill the guy if he carried on through with it.

Seems like he had some kinda karate training too, with that front kick, and going for the kill once the guy is down, instead of trying to submit him.

Hope Double-Stomper didn't go to jail over this. It was self-defense when the fatbody cholo-lookin fuck tried to keep getting in his space, so he could impress his girlfriends...I mean, homies.

Dalton murdered Jimmy. What was Dalton supposed to do? Be happy that Jimmy was going to gun him down?

If the dudebro that knocked those three drunkards out was in this Sherdog thread, most probably, he would say: "When a group of drunkards surrounds you, you got two choices: you can die or YOU CAN MURDER THE MOTHERFUCKERS."

Wade Garrett: "And when a man sticks a gun in your face, you got two choices: you can die or you can KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER."

Woooooo he's lucky that wasn't me cause I'd still be there stomping on his neck

Back