Climate Change

Anything like the stats.

Is the current scientific consensus that climate change would cause more hurricanes to make landfall than did in the past decades? Can you point me to a source for that?

Or is this just yet another case of you guys not understanding the science, then claiming that the science is incorrect because you never understood what the science actually has to say about it?

Is the current scientific consensus that climate change would cause more hurricanes to make landfall than did in the past decades? Can you point me to a source for that?

Or is this just yet another case of you guys not understanding the science, then claiming that the science is incorrect because you never understood what the science actually has to say about it?
scientific consensus…..
<{outtahere}>

Haven't read thread much lately. Are they still trying to end capitalism cause of the weather?

Sure man.
The government or a corporation funds scientists to prove a predetermined theory designed to meet an end. If they don’t, they don’t get anymore funding and if they find something other than what they were paid to find and speak out about it they get smeared by the media and shunned by the “consensus”.
Modern science. LOL

"To fight this greatly exaggerated issue, we must tear down capitalism and institute a top-down worldwide surveillance state. Don't forget your boosters!"

Most people: *start clapping likes seals*

I think we're fucked and in real danger of losing freedom forever if they get away with this. This is a top-down bottom-up squeeze and the upcoming generation are being brainwashed into wanting, nay, *demanding* it. Gen Z'ers and many Millennials think that food, shelter, education, and housing are all human rights that should be free and provided by the state, but little do they realize how it looks when they give it to them.

Yeah, but climate change means more AND less hurricanes, and they’re much stronger, and sometimes weaker…
Checkmate, CHUD!
You already got wrecked in this thread
"To fight this greatly exaggerated issue, we must tear down capitalism and institute a top-down worldwide surveillance state. Don't forget your boosters!"

Most people: *start clapping likes seals*

I think we're fucked and in real danger of losing freedom forever if they get away with this. This is a top-down bottom-up squeeze and the upcoming generation are being brainwashed into wanting, nay, *demanding* it. Gen Z'ers and many Millennials think that food, shelter, education, and housing are all human rights that should be free and provided by the state, but little do they realize how it looks when they give it to them.
The dots your dispshits connect to draw up this nonsense blows me away.

As I have stated repeatedly, people doing something shitty with something that science has shown to be true, does not invalidate the science.

"Omg globalists are using climate change to control us"

"That means climate change must be a hoax!"

Is this roughly correct?

@lilelvis @Super_Nintendo

You already got wrecked in this thread

The dots your dispshits connect to draw up this nonsense blows me away.

As I have stated repeatedly, people doing something shitty with something that science has shown to be true, does not invalidate the science.

"Omg globalists are using climate change to control us"

"That means climate change must be a hoax!"

Is this roughly correct?

@lilelvis @Super_Nintendo

Man-made climate change is real but highly exaggerated and never worth turning the world population into fucking peasants and serfs by tyrants just as a power move.

Tyrants at worst and morons at best. "Let's save hypothetical lives 100 years from now by killing 1 billion of the poorest today and imprisoning the rest in a totalitarian surveillance state!"

Tyrants at worst and morons at best. "Let's save hypothetical lives 100 years from now by killing 1 billion of the poorest today and imprisoning the rest in a totalitarian surveillance state!"
Ahhh yes because that's what would happen if we used renewable energy and didn't create as much pollution. . .

Back