Crime Clinton Lawyer finally charged over Russia-gate hoax.

Exactly. Some people on the left get so riled up when their side is called out by people like Dore. These people aren't left but simply Democrats that are loyal to their party before everything else. They are afraid of criticism because it hurts their party and their chances for re-election while helping the Republicans. That's why any attack is seen as right wing by these people.

People think that Dore is a stooge for the GOP because he stooges for the GOP. Constantly lies to help them. He doesn't seem to actually support any policy that he claims to.

People think that Dore is a stooge for the GOP because he stooges for the GOP. Constantly lies to help them. He doesn't seem to actually support any policy that he claims to.

They think he's a stooge because they aren't really left. They are Democrats. He constantly preaches for UBI, a $15 minimum wage and Medicare 4 All. These are the same things that AOC supposedly has fought for and when it comes to actually vote on them, doesn't.

I have my problems with Dore but he's consistent. People just don't like the fact that he calls them out on it and swears. If he starts changing his tune on those subjects then he deserves to be called out but so far so good.

Well, one of them has a talk show and the other has a blog, but they cater to the same audience with the same type of propaganda.

They don't cater to the same audience at all. This is a pretty stupid take. One is a libertarian SocDem. The other is a white nationalist. The fact that you cant tell the difference is shameful.

WTF? I'm not saying that Assad apologists should be arrested for lying. I'm saying that they're lying. Press freedom is a non-issue here.

You missed the point here. Republicans trying to censor and whitewash history in school is wrong, because its censorship. Democrats pushing for social media corporations to censor views that dont conform to their beliefs is wrong.

Its not who is doing it that makes it wrong. Censorship is wrong because its wrong.

He's a stooge for the international right. He describes himself as a libertarian, but he regularly defends oppressive rightist regimes and the American right.

Libertarianism is a left philosophy. Allowing people to do as they choose until it harms others flattens hierarchal structures and reduces disparities in power and privilege. However, in the United States, the term has been bastardized by the corporate elite. When they say, libertarianism, they mean reduce the power of the state so that the corporations can enslave you. Up until about the 1920s in America, it was understood that libertarianism necessitated the power of the state to safeguard the working class from becoming slaves of the corporations in some form of neo-fuedalism, like the company towns in West Virginia.

Greenwald reported the Snowden story. He is a hero who exposed a right wing plot to violate our civil liberties and constitutional rights. Nothing more left wing than that.

That's what I think, but your think is that as long as someone has the wrong letter next to their name, they're an evil monster. And you blindly defend brutal attacks on people as long as they are orchestrated by the right people.

It's like you cant read at this point. I hate both the corporatist right wing parties in this country. Fuck Mconnell, Fuck Pelosi, Fuck McCarthy, Fuck Schumer, Fuck Taylor-Greene, Fuck AOC, Fuck Trump, Fuck Biden. I hate them all. They're all corporate sellouts and liars.

This is projection. And is it your belief that only Democrats think that gassing people and lying is wrong? That shouldn't be a partisan issue. You just reflexively attack anything non-Republicans do because you're an unprincipled hack.

I'm starting to believe I'm being trolled. War is Bipartisan. It ALWAYS is. Both political parties lie about the gas attack in Syria to justify occupying a third of Syria to steal and sell their oil and wheat while the Syrian people starve to death. They do this because BOTH parties take huge money from the military industrial complex. They have to pay back their donors. Did you know that there is, on average a 400% return on investment when corporations invest in political campaigns?? The smart corporations bribe both sides now to avoid the pesky inconvenience of not seeing that return.

They think he's a stooge because they aren't really left. They are Democrats. He constantly preaches for UBI, a $15 minimum wage and Medicare 4 All. These are the same things that AOC supposedly has fought for and when it comes to actually vote on them, doesn't.

They're left in the sense that they support leftist policies actually being implemented. Dore is "left" in the sense that he claims to be tribally part of the left. From a political standpoint, he's aligned with the right.

They don't cater to the same audience at all. This is a pretty stupid take. One is a libertarian SocDem. The other is a white nationalist. The fact that you cant tell the difference is shameful.

Greenwald barely even discusses domestic policy, and his positions on domestic policy issues are irrelevant to what he does (which is spam GOP and international rightist propaganda non-stop).

You missed the point here. Republicans trying to censor and whitewash history in school is wrong, because its censorship. Democrats pushing for social media corporations to censor views that dont conform to their beliefs is wrong.

But they don't actually do that. You're confusing support for freedom of speech for "pushing social media corporations to censor views." Where do you ever see Greenwald criticize efforts to shut down social media companies because the right doesn't like them, which is an actual attack on freedom of speech? Never. In fact, he enthusiastically supports such efforts, which is bizarre if you think he's actually a principled libertarian but makes perfect sense if you realize he's a GOP hack.

Libertarianism is a left philosophy. Allowing people to do as they choose until it harms others flattens hierarchal structures and reduces disparities in power and privilege.

So why would a "libertarian" defend oppressive regimes and attempts to silence criticism of Republicans in America?

It's like you cant read at this point. I hate both the corporatist right wing parties in this country. Fuck Mconnell, Fuck Pelosi, Fuck McCarthy, Fuck Schumer, Fuck Taylor-Greene, Fuck AOC, Fuck Trump, Fuck Biden. I hate them all. They're all corporate sellouts and liars.

I realize that you occasionally say "fuck" various Republicans, but then 100% of your posts are GOP propaganda. And when you lump in people who are not corrupt with corrupt people, you normalize and thus defend corruption. Actually thinking requires more thought than your hackery, but it's also more rewarding.

I'm starting to believe I'm being trolled.

Of course. It's impossible for anyone to sincerely disagree with you because you're omniscient and everyone knows it.

War is Bipartisan. It ALWAYS is.

And yet you say it's partisan to oppose dictators gassing people and lying. Explain that one.

As for your question, what trump did was moronic. See Jack, it's not that hard to be honest. You should give it a shot.

Moronic? Didn't you support allowing him to get away with it?

They're left in the sense that they support leftist policies actually being implemented. Dore is "left" in the sense that he claims to be tribally part of the left. From a political standpoint, he's aligned with the right.

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous .What part of Dore do see as having right wing views? The fact that he's been on Tucker Carlson several times while delivering an anti-war message? I can see some of his views being socially libertarian but if you consider freedom being a right wing thing, that's news to me.

Last edited:
libtards still believe in the russian hoax. libtards are perfect pawns of the state.

I used to believe that Trump was a gotten-to russian asset... as I couldn't explain why he was so fond of and defensive for Putin.

But now it's clear he just worships really bad guys because he wants to be one... that's worse, but not illegal.

A hack is someone who will literally defend a dictator gassing people if he thinks it helps his "side."

Dude. The gas attack never happened. Get over it. I am anti-war and anti-civilian-massacre. If the attack actually happened, OF COURSE I would denounce it strongly.

Or someone who claims to support a certain policy but then attacks people who fight for that policy more than the people they're fighting against or claims that they're the same. What principle would you not renounce if a liberal politician supported it?

Nobody is fighting for the policies I would like to see enacted, even the ones who ran on some of them. The dems can pass anything they want right now. They don't because they dont actually want to.

The people that they are "fighting against" are in the minority in both chambers. They cant stop the democrats from just about anything right now, so the democrats will blame the parliamentarian. The parliamentarian that they can fire. The parliamentarian that they can overrule. Anyone who believed their campaign promises is being had.

Part of the difference between a leftist and a liberal is that a liberal feels that they must always attack the conservative for the sake of trying to win elections.

A leftist doesn't need to attack conservatives, we are so far apart politically it would be a waste of time for either of us. They're never going to appeal to us or us them, nor would either try. However, what REALLY pisses off a leftist is a liberal who promises leftist policies on the campaign trail to get our votes and abandons EVERY SINGLE ONE once they get into office and goes back to being a corrupt right-winger.

Leftists are politically homeless in this country now. From 2008-2010, Obama had power. He made a ton of promises to the left wing in order to get our votes. He dragged his feet when he had majorities in both chambers and for the rest of his presidency, was obstructed and made a ton of right-wing concessions. Biden was his VP, FFS. He knows how this goes, he doesn't have much time left. The liberal establishment has one year and two weeks to get their shit together and come through on at least some of their promises or us lefties are walkin'. We'll be either in the Green Party or the People's Party. We aren't falling for this shit ever again. We see how liberals play the game. We aren't gonna be fear-mongered, lesser-than-two-eviled or voter shamed. We honestly dont care what liberals think anymore.

If they cant come through on the policies they promised when they have all the power, they're an impotent party that doesn't deserve our votes anyway.

she hob nobs with the elites

This is the kind of criticism that makes no sense.

She's an American politician. Lawmakers on both sides spend 60-80% of their time raising funds for future campaigns, it's what they do. It's what they HAVE to do.

Conservatives think seeing her at these functions means she's as "bought" as anyone, they think it's a gotcha moment. It doesn't matter if she's there as a guest and didn't pay for her ticket, and that she's promoting the brand she uses to raise funds for her campaigns.

This partisan foolishness is exhausting. It would be less so if conservatives actually brought ideas to the table instead of existing only to stop liberals.

This is the kind of criticism that makes no sense.

She's an American politician. Lawmakers on both sides spend 60-80% of their time raising funds for future campaigns, it's what they do. It's what they HAVE to do.

Conservatives think seeing her at these functions means she's as "bought" as anyone, they think it's a gotcha moment. It doesn't matter if she's there as a guest and didn't pay for her ticket, and that she's promoting the brand she uses to raise funds for her campaigns.

This partisan foolishness is exhausting. It would be less so if conservatives actually brought ideas to the table instead of existing only to stop liberals.

There was a protest outside of the galla - that's where she should have been. Protesting the elites flaunting their wealth and privilege in the middle of a pandemic. Instead, she wore a virtue signaling dress and yucked it up with the rest of them. It was a total "let them eat cake" tone deaf moment.

It would be one thing if this was a single gaff. She's been a consistent letdown. People need to stop making these politicians out to be super heroes. They don't have your best interests at stake - just their own political careers.

There was a protest outside of the galla - that's where she should have been. Protesting the elites flaunting their wealth and privilege in the middle of a pandemic. Instead, she wore a virtue signaling dress and yucked it up with the rest of them. It was a total "let them eat cake" tone deaf moment.

It would be one thing if this was a single gaff. She's been a consistent letdown. People need to stop making these politicians out to be super heroes. They don't have your best interests at stake - just their own political careers.

I don't think AOC is a superhero and I'm not naïve about interests.

Also not surprised that you said "let them eat cake", as that's how conservatives couched this, verbatim.

Exhausting.

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous .What part of Dore do see as having right wing views? The fact that he's been on Tucker Carlson several times while delivering an anti-war message? I can see some of his views being socially libertarian but if you consider freedom being a right wing thing, that's news to me.

It's not about his views. As a talk-show host, he's not going to enact policy and his views are irrelevant. It's his *political* alignment. If people fall for his bullshit, what's the political impact? You can say, "I want single payer," but if the impact of your propaganda is to elect people who oppose expanding healthcare access (just for example), you're politically aligned with opponents of gov't ensuring access to healthcare.

I used to believe that Trump was a gotten-to russian asset... as I couldn't explain why he was so fond of and defensive for Putin.

But now it's clear he just worships really bad guys because he wants to be one... that's worse, but not illegal.

I don't think anyone serious would actually care to have him on their side. They wanted him to have power because he's easily manipulated and because he doesn't know WTF he's doing. On both ends, that's better for America's opponents.

Dude. The gas attack never happened. Get over it. I am anti-war and anti-civilian-massacre. If the attack actually happened, OF COURSE I would denounce it strongly.

And yet it happened and you're not. So theory disproven, no?

Nobody is fighting for the policies I would like to see enacted, even the ones who ran on some of them. The dems can pass anything they want right now. They don't because they dont actually want to.

"The Dems" are not one person. But we've already gotten a lot of improvement, and more big things are on the way. That matters to real people, but not so much to unprincipled hacks like you.

lol

If they actually supported those policies, they would pass them while they are in power. They support those policies ONLY when on the campaign trail then they don't pass them once elected.

Jimmy is a leftist because he doesn't let them off the hook for it.

Greenwald barely even discusses domestic policy, and his positions on domestic policy issues are irrelevant to what he does (which is spam GOP and international rightist propaganda non-stop).

Are you pro-war, pro-coup, or pro-murder? I think I finally get where you're going with this point. Do you equate opposing US intervention or fabricated propaganda campaigns with defending rightist governments???

You know, it is possible to both hate the taliban for their right-wing ideology without thinking that we need to be there forever, right?

But they don't actually do that. You're confusing support for freedom of speech for "pushing social media corporations to censor views." Where do you ever see Greenwald criticize efforts to shut down social media companies because the right doesn't like them, which is an actual attack on freedom of speech? Never. In fact, he enthusiastically supports such efforts, which is bizarre if you think he's actually a principled libertarian but makes perfect sense if you realize he's a GOP hack.

Wait a second....Are you arguing that a corporate right to censor at the behest of the state overrides the first amendment individual protection of freedom of speech?? Nobody is advocating for social media companies to be shut down. They are arguing not to be censored on those platforms. Outside of Amazon, Google, and Apple who colluded to shut down Parlor, I haven't seen any large push to shut down the major platforms. While I STRONGLY disagree with many of the views that were professed on Parlor, they had a right to not be censored.

You know about 80% of the censorship that takes place in China is done by private companies, rigbt?

Social media companies did not start censoring until they kept getting called before congress and threatened. It is censorship by private companies at the behest of the state. It's state censorship by proxy; an immoral and unconstitutional work-around to the 1st Amendment.

So why would a "libertarian" defend oppressive regimes and attempts to silence criticism of Republicans in America?

Maybe he agreed with that government in that instance, for example, disagreeing with the assassination of Soleimani or finding that sending Uighurs to reeducation camps isn't as bad as setting the whole middle east on fire and killing over a million people.

As far as trying to defend a republican from criticism, maybe he agreed with the republican in that instance.

As a leftist, I have the freedom to acknowledge when both republicans and democrats do something right, like Bernie and Rand Paul trying to stop the wars. I can also acknowledge when either does wrong, like lindsay graham and Nancy Pelosi both supporting "enhanced interrogation techniques"

But I'm not sure what you're specifically referring to here. You're going to have to be more specific on these two extremely vague examples for me to comment intelligently.

I realize that you occasionally say "fuck" various Republicans, but then 100% of your posts are GOP propaganda. And when you lump in people who are not corrupt with corrupt people, you normalize and thus defend corruption. Actually thinking requires more thought than your hackery, but it's also more rewarding.

Everyone I listed there has been corrupted. The two-party system itself has been corrupted.

As far as attacking the Democrats over the republicans.....the republicans didn't lie to me all campaign season to try to get my vote. They didn't pretend they had moved to the left and then back out once elected. The republicans policy ideas are mostly terrible, but they didn't shake my hand and then slap me in the face.

Of course. It's impossible for anyone to sincerely disagree with you because you're omniscient and everyone knows it.

Serious question. Do you believe its possible to criticize the Democratic party from the left?? Or do you believe that since there is no current viable alternative to the left of the Democratic party, that we should all just lesser-of-two-evils ourselves into oblivian while we see the Democratic party keep following the Republicans farther and farther right?

The democratic party today is like the republican party of the 1980s. How far are you willing to follow them on this journey right?

And yet you say it's partisan to oppose dictators gassing people and lying. Explain that one.

Let's just agree to disagree on this on. I told you that I don't believe the attack happened at all. That's not defending gassing people, its defending a party that I feel has been falsely accused. OF COURSE its wrong to gas people; I don't believe that took place. Let's drop this one, its getting redundant; the MSM retractions are already starting. Let's revisit it in 6 months.

Last edited:
I don't think AOC is a superhero and I'm not naïve about interests.

Also not surprised that you said "let them eat cake", as that's how conservatives couched this, verbatim.

Exhausting.

Well, I'm certainly not a conservative and I've never voted for a Republican in my life. "Let them eat cake" was a dig at the workers and peasants. If that's somehow a right wing statement, discourse is over. I saw plenty of people on the left making the same comparison. It's simply an apt comparison of someone that is elite and out of touch making a tone deaf statement for the normal people.

Convenient timing too....

Again, like with FISA Gate, we see how corrupt and partisan these unelected intelligence agencies are.

Gotta keep it real. I don't think they're partisan, but they clearly hated Trump. I think they'll support anyone who will let them most impose their agenda, no matter their party affiliation.

Mark my words, If Pompeo runs for president in 2024, they are going to pull out ALL the stops, every dirty trick in the book to get one of their own into the WH.

You will see some of the most ridiculous, unsubstantiated claims all over the media about every candidarte who becomes a threat to pompeo. I'm talking peepee tapes, underage harems, terrorist connections....you name it.

Last edited:
Well, I'm certainly not a conservative and I've never voted for a Republican in my life. "Let them eat cake" was a dig at the workers and peasants. If that's somehow a right wing statement, discourse is over. I saw plenty of people on the left making the same comparison. It's simply an apt comparison of someone that is elite and out of touch making a tone deaf statement for the normal people.

It was a conservative headline, which means I've seen it regurgitated dozens of times.

It's ironic that she's considered out of touch when you take her background and general practices into account. If she's considered elite and out of touch there is no standard that would be accepted, no person who would be considered genuine.

I'm not a fan in general, I consider her theatrical and over dramatic, but the heart of this particular criticism is conservatives being conservatives, accusing someone with accusations that are most commonly aimed at them. If you can't be better make it look like your opponents are worse.

Republicans have slashed taxes for the rich for decades.

Back