Elections Clinton: "Republicans Scare People". FOX Response: "Rainbow fentanyl in our kids' Halloween Baskets"

What drug dealer gives away free drugs?

Sorry for the bump, but...

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Hilarious how the first post leads to this post, lol.

Also...sad. This is how Fox News (a channel I despise because they don't even pretend to provide people with credible news) whips up a bunch of people on outright bullshit and they're too stupid to know better.

The illegals, who own houses (how Sway?), are giving out shit tons of fentanyl to kids on Halloween. The worst fucking business plan ever. How will the kids know which house gave them fentanyl so they can go back for more? How much Fentanyl are the illegals giving away at a loss? Why are the illegals trying to draw more attention to themselves -- what's the "win" here for them? Why did the illegals sneak over, buy houses, just to destroy our country? If they destroy it, wouldn't they be stuck here with us?

So much idiocy.

Nah, bro.

But no one is buying a drug that costs $1,000 a kilo to produce, then sold at $1,300 per ounce, and giving it to kids for free for no reason.

Little known fact: drug dealers like money!
Never underestimate the power of consumer trial in stimulating future demand.

The right wing is driven by fear. Like Rage Against the Machine said, fear is your only god...

I think this is nonsense, and I think you’re much (much, much) too smart to believe this or haven’t thought about it too hard.

Fear is a huge lever to pull in politics to drive a result for both “sides”. Look at the messaging prior to last election, and the messaging prior to this one for good examples. At bottom, fear isn’t what drives the ideology of either side, it’s just a manipulation tactic.

Halloween's another stupid 'holiday' that should just go away. Nothing but an excuse to get people to spend money.

Yes there are fentanyl pills that come in multiple colors. Not really sure what the fuck that has to do with giving it out on Halloween to children.

MDMA has also been produced in colorful candy like pills for decades now. I don't know of an epidemic of children rolling their balls off from Halloween ecstasy.
They figured out nobody is buying weed gummy bears for Halloween, so they had to up the game.
For Valentine's Day they are going to say watch out for people giving out Candy Hearts with CRT printed on them.
Be Mine is code for I hate white people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back