Close Fights where Judges got it 100% right

If it's a close fight, judges never get it right.

Use this to your advantage.

I was a pretty terrible student thru High School yet made straight A's in college due to one simple trick - i learned to argue with absolutely every word my professor said regardless of what common sense told me. Reason? You always remember an argument but seldom remember when agreeing with someone or indifferent discussion. Test taking became a breeze as i simply recalled my side of the argument and reversed it.
Literally none of this happened.

Khabib vs Tibau
Gus vs Jones I
Diaz vs McGregor II
Bisping vs Hammill
Garcia vs Zombie I
GSP vs Hendricks
Condit vs Diaz
Shogun vs Machida I
GSP vs Penn I
Whitaker vs Romero II
Bisping vs Silva
Nunes vs Schevchenko II
Diego vs Pearson
Jones vs Hammill
Having Khabib vs Tibau might upset some people haha

I was a pretty terrible student thru High School yet made straight A's in college due to one simple trick - i learned to argue with absolutely every word my professor said regardless of what common sense told me. Reason? You always remember an argument but seldom remember when agreeing with someone or indifferent discussion. Test taking became a breeze as i simply recalled my side of the argument and reversed it.
Legit as fuck, kudos froggy.

I'ma use this approach now

13186008_g.png

<{yearp}>

Everyone at the MGM was stunned when they read that result, especially 70% Johny.

Frankie vs benson 1

I think I remember the rematch being a robbery oddly enough. I'll have to go back and watch.

Cool story bro, got any non-fiction material?

Those who think Diaz beat Conor in the rematch are just blind, or stupid. Hendricks beat GSP also. Nunes vs Schevchenko II was crap. Even Sherdog judges had it 4-1 for Valentina.

After any close fight that doesn't end up as a draw, we cannot say that the "judges got it right." If the fight is actually close, then the only right decision is a draw.

Back