CM Punk signs with AEW

I see Tony Khan wants business to pick up. The Monday through Friday Wars are back baby!

Hopefully they get rid of Cabana.

Punk and Bryan are two of the top 3 wrestlers of the past 20 years. (Along with Samoa Joe ) AEW has a huge opportunity. I think they will hit 2 million viewers if they debut Punk and Bryan right

End so begins the following collapse of aew

Do grown men still watch pro wrestling? Damn...I'm out of the loop...
My 13 year old daughter loves it and it is something we share so we can spend time together and it opens up lines of communication about something she is passionate about. Same when I somehow get through the Bachelorette series with my 17 yr old. If you spend time in your kids world and share their interests it is easier to parent.

So ya Im 47 and still watch.

My 13 year old daughter loves it and it is something we share so we can spend time together and it opens up lines of communication about something she is passionate about. Same when I somehow get through the Bachelorette series with my 17 yr old. If you spend time in your kids world and share their interests it is easier to parent.

So ya Im 47 and still watch.

Fair point.

If they can get the kill switch song from wwe, then that would be better.

Punk should have literally paid somebody at a smaller show to take a dive in mma.. If he would have beat a 6-5 nobody, it would really help my suspension of disbelief.

https://www.pwmania.com/latest-update-on-cm-punk-possibly-signing-with-aew

"As PWMania.com previously reported, there have reportedly been talks about CM Punk making a return to wrestling and people within WWE that are said to believe CM Punk is heading to AEW.

In a update, it looks like CM Punk is AEW-bound with a source noting the following:

“A source has confirmed to us that CM Punk’s arrangement to work for AEW is ‘a done deal right now.’ At this point they are ‘waiting until they are in person to sign the contract.’”

During the Mat Men Podcast, Andrew Zarian talked about CM Punk potentially debuting at the All Out PPV in Chicago on September 5th:

“I would say that that there is more urgency […] the CM Punk thing is taking a little bit longer, but you kinda got a month and a half, because you definitely want him for Chicago [for All Out] because if this is it then you want him on that show before Chicago.”

Cant fucking wait to hear that crowds reaction if they end up having him debut in Chicago
Good for him. Bought into his hype. Got checked. Rebounding strong. Hespect

Going to the United Center before a series of Chicago events that have sold already is extremely risky. But Punk is Punk and he'll sell, but you might have to announce him or use the dreaded "Major Surprise" gimmick

Hopefully they get rid of Cabana.

Punk and Bryan are two of the top 3 wrestlers of the past 20 years. (Along with Samoa Joe ) AEW has a huge opportunity. I think they will hit 2 million viewers if they debut Punk and Bryan right
Styles > Joe

Back