Social CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin exposes his penis on zoom call

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hook him up with Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Did he flash everybody intentionally, or was he taking the call in his underwear and it got loose when he got up out of the chair thinking camera’s off? That distinction probably determines if he’s ever invited back to work.

Apparently this guy has a history of perversion

Conext probably matters a whole lot here... Anyone wanna take one for the team get to the bottom of any source material?

Conext probably matters a whole lot here... Anyone wanna take one for the team get to the bottom of any source material?

He doesn't seem like someone who would pull some frat boy gag on his colleagues(not to mention the sexual harassment implications), so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume he just forgot that the camera was on while he was getting dressed or something.

He doesn't seem like someone who would pull some frat boy gag on his colleagues(not to mention the sexual harassment implications), so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume he just forgot that the camera was on while he was getting dressed or something.

No idea who he is and I would assume 9/10 times this type of thing would be accidental.

TanBlindKingbird-size_restricted.gif

What a shit article

Sure it says he thought he wasn't on camera ..... but it doesn't say why his fuckin dick was out in the first place. Was he beating it.... was he fixing boxer bunches..... was he shaving...... was he shakin it at someone like adabise from the show oz? Did his belt break and his pants fell down?

I need some context to decide what I think here

Back