Social CNN drops freelancer for praising Hitler

Well, at least they fired him. Fox would give him a prime time slot.
While i do see your point, its slightly exagerated. The state of american media is sad these days, clown shows all over. Once upon a time fox news was viewed as weird american propaganda, but today they seem par for the course.
How the mighty have fallen, cnn and fox slumming it together in the land of propaganda.

Cant know for sure but with antisemitic Muslims it's more likely than not.

Oh ok guilty until proven innocent which I’m sure the level of proof you require could only be met if they denounce their faith.

Oh ok guilty until proven innocent which I’m sure the level of proof you require could only be met if they denounce their faith.
I'm sure you never make assumptions about conservatives do you?

She is proven to be anti semetic. That is not a guess. I said I dont know if she is extreme enough to want Jews dead but I would argue it's more likely than not.

That was one shit article which i remember reading about it. There were some on twitter defending the article.
That article was no different from that crap one which Roots Meg did to.

I am surprised it took CNN this long?

43069895-0-image-a-4_1621218695653.jpg

CNN has dropped freelance contributor Adeel Raja after it was revealed that he posted a series of anti-Semitic comments on social media and praised the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler on a number of occasions.

The Islamabad-based journalist on Sunday tweeted that "the world today needs a Hitler," and quickly removed the post when it sparked backlash.

He has previously declared his support for the German national football team because of "what Hitler did with Jews."

"The only reason I am supporting Germany in the finals is - Hitler was a German and he did good with those jews!" Raja posted ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup final between Germany and Argentina.

In a separate post around that time, Raja also said: "My support for Germany is due to what Hitler did with Jews!"

Full article here: https://www.newsweek.com/cnn-drops-freelancer-pro-hitler-anti-semitism-1591978

The guy wrote over 50 articles for CNN. Some of the tweets were from 2014.

Mean while a politician gets banned on Twitter for saying a man can not get pregnant.

It's amazing how many Arabs on Twitter are standing up for this dude, like "maybe Hitler did a few bad things, but what Israel is doing is much worse" lol smh

I was expecting more of a "yes what he did was horrible, but if you could copy what he did for economic recovery he wasn't that bad" yadada

Nope. Just straight up Nazi shit.

Childish Nazi shit he should be banned from entering any non Nazi country

He sounds like a tottal sociopath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back