News Cody Garbrandt vs Kai Kara-France Flyweight bout set for UFC event, Dec. 11th

Who wins?

• Cody Garbrandt

• Kai Kara-France

Results are only viewable after voting.
interesting fight, wonder how garbrandts power will translate and how he deals with kai kara frances speed

Sort of a strange match up IMO.

But it should be a good scrap.

Wow didn’t see this one coming. Picking Cody at present but that might change after more analysis.

Really good fight, but if the cut to FLW depletes Garbrandt as much as I think it will, Kara-France should easily take this. Should be entertaining though

I really hope the cut won't impact his chin cause that'd be over in one punch. I was exited for the FLW move prior his Covid battle, now I'm not sure about the move.

I think Cody should have done FLW some time ago and figured out how to do it before now. I hope he does it safely but if there is any brainular impact his head is gonna get snapped back and it's gonna be over.

Hoping for a barn burner but I'm not so sure Kai just doesn't take over.

Kai is not as good as Font but as others have said it comes down to how good Cody will be at that weight.

Team alpha Male is pretty good at cutting weight though

Cody really doing himself an injustice here he could have fought higher ranked contenders, or Benavidez for his flyweight debut. France isnt a noteworthy win in the division be a disaster if cody loses be the munhoz fight all over again.

Kai is Cody's son's name. This could possibly add a psychological factor to this fight. Kai Kara France by whatever he wants.
Life is good as a Sherdog armchair psychologist.

And Kai's son is actually named Cobi. And it sounds like Cody, right?

And Kai's son is actually named Cobi. And it sounds like Cody, right?
The plot Thickens...
intredasting-63207471.png

Back