Social Coke urges employees to be "less white" through diversity training

You 'systemic racism' guys really think that white people live off of old money huh? It's a pretty ridiculous assumption.

It might help to read what I actually wrote before coming at me with the knee-jerk reply.

I specifically wrote that the majority of whites may not be the beneficiaries of generational wealth, but that doesn't negate the fact that those who go without, still enjoy greater opportunities found in a middle class environment. Education and healthcare being the primary benefits.

So do you have anything to say about what I actually wrote? Or are we going to continue to play this game where you just read the first sentence of my post and assign me a position based on your preconceived bias? I never even mentioned anything about 'systemic racism'. Not a single word.

I'll make it easy.

Do you agree or disagree that wealth and the middle class were largely products of lending institutions and the post WW2 GI Bill?

Do you agree, that when someone has nothing, the ability to acquire a loan creates a snowball effect of asset accumulation?

If you don't, I'd love to hear your perspective.

Because there is no agree/disagree that blacks were redlined, and still to this day suffer from loan denials. It's gotten better, of course, but you can't deny that over the course of a few generations, which is all that we are talking about, whites were given opportunities that gave their children better social environments, healthcare, schools, etc. Whites were able to open up small businesses, and purchase more homes. Small businesses improved communities. That takes times. Blacks did not enjoy those opportunities and no amount of knee-jerk flippancy will erase that.

How about the CEO, board and major stockholders just give all their money to black people? Make a real statement now....

oh what’s that? They’re just virtue signalling for the twittersphere? Ok. Carry on....

1614354006414.jpg

Honestly it's pretty disappointing companies give in to these race grifters. I figured once the Jessie Jackson's and the Al Sharpton's died out that this whole game would be over and people would be more united. Never did I expect a whole new generation of race hustlers would come to fruition, but I guess if there's money to be made you'll have trash humans doing whatever they can to make it.

I really didn't expect it to be lead by a white guy cosplaying as a black man and white women though. Got me some Dr Pepper tonight. I don't support companies that promote overt racism.

i work 40+ hours a week for my self and rest of a week i will do staff that pleases me. but when someone wants to waste my time by bringing me into converstation that i don't want to be part of (LIKE MY PRIVILAGE AS WHITE) yeah you have to say something. all these companies that like to call not just ONE person racist THEY WANT TO CALL EVERY WHITE PERSON IN AMERICA RACIST AND PRIVILEGED. lol i dont think anybody should allow it or be part of it

It might help to read what I actually wrote before coming at me with the knee-jerk reply.

I specifically wrote that the majority of whites may not be the beneficiaries of generational wealth, but that doesn't negate the fact that those who go without, still enjoy greater opportunities found in a middle class environment. Education and healthcare being the primary benefits.

So do you have anything to say about what I actually wrote? Or are we going to continue to play this game where you just read the first sentence of my post and assign me a position based on your preconceived bias? I never even mentioned anything about 'systemic racism'. Not a single word.

I'll make it easy.

Do you agree or disagree that wealth and the middle class were largely products of lending institutions and the post WW2 GI Bill?

Do you agree, that when someone has nothing, the ability to acquire a loan creates a snowball effect of asset accumulation?

If you don't, I'd love to hear your perspective.

Because there is no agree/disagree that blacks were redlined, and still to this day suffer from loan denials. It's gotten better, of course, but you can't deny that over the course of a few generations, which is all that we are talking about, whites were given opportunities that gave their children better social environments, healthcare, schools, etc. Whites were able to open up small businesses, and purchase more homes. Small businesses improved communities. That takes times. Blacks did not enjoy those opportunities and no amount of knee-jerk flippancy will erase that.

if middle class kids or poor kids want to waste money on college they can take out a student loan..... every race has access to this

if middle class kids or poor kids want to buy a house, they have to build a credit score....... every race has access to this.....if you're lower income they're grants and down payment assistance to help people buy a house.... its not rocket science..... literally ANYBODY can be middle class if they are not low IQ

Only the shit made up by the media...ya.

But if you think TRUMP was the reason for racial division and it wasn't selective or bias media ONLY REPORTING white on black violence with a racial narrative, then you sir...are dumber then I took you for.

Which is amazing.
You said this is Biden's America as if it wasn't also Trump's America. And while Trump was the symptom rather than the disease, he fanned the flames A LOT more than Biden or any other president and that would be obvious to anyone who isn't a partisan hack or fanboy of his.

You said this is Biden's America as if it wasn't also Trump's America. And while Trump was the symptom rather than the disease, he fanned the flames A LOT more than Biden or any other president and that would be obvious to anyone who isn't a partisan hack or fanboy of his.

All trump did was get elected. The rest is his reacting to everyone having a mental meltdown about it. While the media played race baiting identity politics on every fucking juice smollett new story.

Biden embraces identify politics. Trump was against it.

Anyone with even a modest amount of discernment knows by this point that all this insanity is designed and imposed by forces lurking in the shadows. Companies are being told behind the scenes to get in line in preparation for race-based Bolshevism. BLM is being set up as "the party" from 1984. Ultimately the agenda is to collapse civilization and reformulate global society along the lines of a sci-fi dystopia. HG Wells wrote two books (nonfiction) outlining this agenda back in the 1920s and now we're entering the endgame.

All trump did was get elected. The rest is his reacting to everyone having a mental meltdown about it. While the media played race baiting identity politics on every fucking juice smollett new story.

Biden embraces identify politics. Trump was against it.
You're ignoring reality if you think identity politics and the culture war is only played on one side. It takes two to tango. In fact, it's played much more by the right since they lack any unifying policy positions, whereas the left has several such as M4A, fight for $15, universal public college, debt forgiveness, etc. The base of the Republican Party disagrees with their elected officials on policy, but they are attracted to them anyway due to cultural grievances which the party leaders exploit.

You're ignoring reality if you think identity politics and the culture war is only played on one side. It takes two to tango. In fact, it's played much more by the right since they lack any unifying policy positions, whereas the left has several such as M4A, fight for $15, universal public college, debt forgiveness, etc. The base of the Republican Party disagrees with their elected officials on policy, but they are attracted to them anyway due to cultural grievances which the party leaders exploit.

At least you're honest about the left's entire platform being free money and government services.

Nope. We just happen to like the USA. We don't want it destroyed like you do with endless illegal immigration and high energy bills. And we like less regulation on small and medium sized businesses.

Places like Idaho are business friendly. California tries to end businesses. Simple.

if middle class kids or poor kids want to waste money on college they can take out a student loan..... every race has access to this

if middle class kids or poor kids want to buy a house, they have to build a credit score....... every race has access to this.....if you're lower income they're grants and down payment assistance to help people buy a house.... its not rocket science..... literally ANYBODY can be middle class if they are not low IQ

My post went way over your head. Absolutely nothing you said can be supported by any kind of facts or data. You are simply giving your opinion.

Why don't you prove me wrong and show me some data of the rates blacks are denied for loans, when controlled for credit scores and all other variables being somewhat equal?

Credit scores start somewhere, they don't just appear out of thin air.

Besides, your post fails to acknowledge that just because higher percentages of blacks are now able to secure loans and move where they wish, says nothing about the fact that whites were provided opportunities that lifted the lower classes into the middle class. Just because you take "middle class America" for granted, and fail to recognize the direction a middle class upbringing promotes, does not mean everything is fair and equal now - that would be an awfully simplistic way of looking at things.

Nope. We just happen to like the USA. We don't want it destroyed like you do with endless illegal immigration and high energy bills. And we like less regulation on small and medium sized businesses.

Places like Idaho are business friendly. California tries to end businesses. Simple.

Can you specifically name some of these so-called 'small business friendly' policies that Republicans have passed?

And no, I will not accept some bullshit trickle down nonsense about rising tides. I want something that specifically catered to the middle and lower classes, not crumbs by proxy through their overlords.

After that, maybe we can play a little game where we pretend that all the evil liberals have left the US, and you and the Republicans are free to govern as you wish. What would your world look like? I'll start.

No regulations, because regulations are bad, right? Not 'business friendly' you said. I can think of about a million things that are regulated that you simply take for granted. Everything from the lack of asbestos in your attic, to your pasteurized milk, to the lack of sawdust in your bread, to the chemical plant that isn't dumping toxic waste at the local park where your kids play, to the fact that a little kid cannot just waltz into 7-11, buy a fully loaded AR15 and bring it straight to school to show off, to your water heater that doesn't develop unnecessary gas leaks because the mfg was trying to save money. If you think that's ridiculous, congratulations, you are a proponent of regulations.

You guys could all live behind huge walls. Your mother, wife, and sister, would all instantly become 2nd class citizens with no rights. And you'd probably be working for $5 a day, because capital is the only thing allowed to organize in your world. Oh No. We can't have the organization of labor as a collective force.

The good news is that you'd probably still be able to afford an iPhone, because there would be so many cheap knock-offs and counterfeits available from the lack of IP enforcement, you know, regulation stuff. The bad news is the day after you buy your brand new car (put on payments the Republican way), the entire hunk of metal could collapse on the street and you would have absolutely no recourse. Of course this is right after you just paid $100 to fill your gas tank, but only actually received $50 worth of fuel. Because regulation is bad. Evil liberals are just trying to bring gas station owners down by insisting that regulation meters be installed on pumps. What jerks.

You simply take all those things for granted, but if the Republican party were allowed to have it's way over the last 300 years, that's exactly what your world would look like. Peasants and Aristocrats. Nothing in between and certainly not the cush little suburb that you call home.

Last edited:
Back