Social Coke urges employees to be "less white" through diversity training

My post went way over your head. Absolutely nothing you said can be supported by any kind of facts or data. You are simply giving your opinion.

Why don't you prove me wrong and show me some data of the rates blacks are denied for loans, when controlled for credit scores and all other variables being somewhat equal?

Credit scores start somewhere, they don't just appear out of thin air.

Besides, your post fails to acknowledge that just because higher percentages of blacks are now able to secure loans and move where they wish, says nothing about the fact that whites were provided opportunities that lifted the lower classes into the middle class. Just because you take "middle class America" for granted, and fail to recognize the direction a middle class upbringing promotes, does not mean everything is fair and equal now - that would be an awfully simplistic way of looking at things.

Credit scores literally appear out of thin air. You’re only point is that blacks have lower scores? Well there must be some nuanced reason for that am I right? It’s racism. Derppppppppp. Nice try at mental gymnastics though

Nope. We just happen to like the USA. We don't want it destroyed like you do with endless illegal immigration and high energy bills. And we like less regulation on small and medium sized businesses.

Places like Idaho are business friendly. California tries to end businesses. Simple.
LOL. Texans are currently being forced to pay exorbitant energy bills, as much as $17k because Republicans sold the state's energy grid to private owners like Jerry Jones who are making ungodly amounts of money off of the common person's misery. And actually it's the Democrat mayor of Houston who wants the state to pay for it instead of working people. The Republicans just want to continue selling us out to their donors.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56147311

Don't become what you hate man
That's exactly what he's become. He used to be fairly reasonable even if we disagreed. Now he's just filled with hate and resentment and bigotry. It's sad.

What growth? We’re getting ready for a massive recession

We've been in one, but those darned Democrats are going to cheat again. 2021 will have the best annual GDP growth in a long time.

trillions in stimulus, fed buying up bonds, keeping rates low, small businesses destroyed, yeah it’s real

Yes, I understand. We would only be allowed to call that "real" if Trump were still in the White House.

Don't become what you hate man

This shit, is exactly the kind of destructive shit that Biden and the left is all for...We voted it in. There is nothing more to do now then to enjoy the ride as the left destroys society by constantly calling out what divides us.

As such, I'm going to have to ask you to please try and be less white fella.

Yes, I understand. We would only be allowed to call that "real" if Trump were still in the White House.

Right... except you didn’t like his policies because he was “divisive” and a “wacist”

Credit scores literally appear out of thin air. You’re only point is that blacks have lower scores? Well there must be some nuanced reason for that am I right? It’s racism. Derppppppppp. Nice try at mental gymnastics though

No, my point was not that 'blacks have lower credit scores', you dense turd.

There's a reason you refuse to address what I actually said, and it's exactly as I already stated. You are way out of your depth here. The extent of your knowledge of which you speak is nothing more than knee-jerk emotion.

So let's make it easy.

What built the middle class in America? If you don't agree with the general academic consensus, then by all means, state how this phenomena is typically understood, and back up your counter-argument with some substance.

I mean, you can't even tell me what you base your opinion on. You're like a 12 year old teeny bopper who insists that Justin Bieber is the greatest musician in the world, just because. Must be something else driving your completely unfounded opinions. Because make no mistake about it, the drivel that pours out of your mouth is not supported by any kind of logic, data, or informed analysis.

Nope. You just want people to believe you are right, just because. And if your positions aren't represented by any kind of reasonable conclusion of data, then it must stem from some other deep-seated emotional aberration. Two guesses as to what that might be.

Maybe it's best you stick with the wwe forums, scarfing down mcdonalds cheeseburgers, and playing call of duty on your xbox, because you really. really. Suck at this.

No, my point was not that 'blacks have lower credit scores', you dense turd.

There's a reason you refuse to address what I actually said, and it's exactly as I already stated. You are way out of your depth here. The extent of your knowledge of which you speak is nothing more than knee-jerk emotion.

So let's make it easy.

What built the middle class in America? If you don't agree with the general academic consensus, then by all means, state how this phenomena is typically understood, and back up your counter-argument with some substance.

I mean, you can't even tell me what you base your opinion on. You're like a 12 year old teeny bopper who insists that Justin Bieber is the greatest musician in the world, just because. Must be something else driving your completely unfounded opinions. Because make no mistake about it, the drivel that pours out of your mouth is not supported by any kind of logic, data, or informed analysis.

Nope. You just want people to believe you are right, just because. And if your positions aren't represented by any kind of reasonable conclusion of data, then it must stem from some other deep-seated emotional aberration. Two guesses as to what that might be.

Maybe it's best you stick with the wwe forums, scarfing down mcdonalds cheeseburgers, and playing call of duty on your xbox, because you really. really. Suck at this.

you don’t have a clue about the real world and if you do your purposely giving people false hope

56cp196eny251.jpg

malcolm-x-i-am-not-a-racist-i-am-against.jpg

those who go without, still enjoy greater opportunities found in a middle class environment. Education and healthcare being the primary benefits.

This is an absolutely asinine post.

Everyone in America is entitled to a public education. Some waste their opportunity (all races btw). Poor Americans receive free healthcare, while the working class pay a good portion of their yearly salary towards their healthcare (and pay for the poor as well).

Back